Thread: Ready for company but where to start?!

Verified Companion Companion

Question Ready for company but where to start?!

Can someone please help this damsel in distress after patiently awaiting the verification process I’m finally verified however it took so long I just don’t know where to start now.

I'm sure one of the ladies will help you out, but I'll share what I think would help a damsel on this site:

1. Create an album with pics in your profile (I see you've already started this. Great start and great pics!). Update them periodically.

2. **Important** - Make sure the "about me" and/or your signature line has your contact information, rates for your time, days/hours of availability, general location of your incall (you already list that you live in South Austin, so that's good), area that you'll outcall to, and services you enjoy providing. Hobbyists may ask you about them anyway, but this allows you (and them) to avoid discussions about payment for services.

3. Post ads in the ad forums when you want to. I know there are rules for that, so make sure you read the rules and follow them.

4. Consider participating in the coed discussions. Lots of guys notice the ladies that are active here. Definitely participate in the ladies-only forum. I'm not sure how much noise there is in there, but I'm sure some important information is shared there.
    Last edited by Crock; 02-10-2022 at 09:17 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I suggest you start here. This link comes straight from the top.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ion-Candidates
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Female (Not Verified) Appryl's Avatar
    This was very insightful, as I’m patiently awaiting to become verified as well.