Thread: Deposit

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Deposit

Quick question, it appears that many providers are asking for deposits nowadays. Is this the new process? Is this trustworthy? I am under the impression that you do NOT proceed with deposits. Just thinking aloud.

Thanks,

David

Verified Companion Companion
    I mean as a provider I have asked for one if you are not verified on here. I know there are a lot of scams though be careful and I wouldn’t trust other sites like skip the games or ones like that. Everyone is friendly around here you can always ask around about someone before you do so. Good luck and happy hobbying :)
    Sexiest BBW with the FATTEST ASS
    Certified Throat GOAT
    250-HR
    200-HHR
    150-QV
    100-BJ (best schloppy in town)
    💦🍆🍑

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Msdelish View Post
    I mean as a provider I have asked for one if you are not verified on here. I know there are a lot of scams though be careful and I wouldn’t trust other sites like skip the games or ones like that. Everyone is friendly around here you can always ask around about someone before you do so. Good luck and happy hobbying :)
    I've fallen for that twice.
    Never again.
    As soon as a girl ask for money up front, I just consider it a scam and move on.

The only exception maybe that I can see to that is if I stood them up before and they wanted a deposit to get back in their good graces, that would make sense.
    But I don't do that. In fact, I have even been stood up a few times and do not retaliate.
    Just find another one.
    Luckily, in Austin, there is a long list of really great providers.

Verified Companion Companion
    I feel like if you have a good reputation with people and you are well known in the area you wouldn’t Jeopardize your Good reputation. Not all of us are scammers. We get scammed too or guys will make appointments and cancel last min which is a waste of time for us. I can see why some providers want a deposit. Every provider is different.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like if you have a good reputation with people and you are well known in the area you wouldn’t Jeopardize your Good reputation. Not all of us are scammers. We get scammed too or guys will make appointments and cancel last min which is a waste of time for us. I can see why some providers want a deposit. Every provider is different.
    Sexiest BBW with the FATTEST ASS
    Certified Throat GOAT
    250-HR
    200-HHR
    150-QV
    100-BJ (best schloppy in town)
    💦🍆🍑

Verified Hobbyist BCD Sirmistergentle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by David1978 View Post
    Quick question, it appears that many providers are asking for deposits nowadays. Is this the new process? Is this trustworthy? I am under the impression that you do NOT proceed with deposits. Just thinking aloud.

Thanks,

David
    Just say no.

I've given deposits three times, and I've been stung three times, once by a provider with only a few reviews, once by a provider with a long history here, and once by a now ex SB.

With the new provider, you'll hear "she's unreliable".
    With the well-known provider, you'll hear from WKs who will say that they "never had an issue with her" and try to lessen your experience.
    With the SB, "well she was waiting to take advantage of you."

Just say no.

Guys already get NCNS'd just like the ladies, and guys already cancel on the ladies, just like the ladies cancel on the guys. We each lose out on time and other appointment opportunities because of it. No need to add loss/theft of money to the mix of things already happening on both sides.
    SMG

Vaccinated, P411 Verified, 5'7" Hispanic, always a fan of: GFE, PSE, CW, LFK, DFK, Nuru, Dirty talk, Role play, Greek, photo and video shoots

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Only way Id give a deposit is if they were well known or heavily reviewed. Also in the instance it was an out call and I needed them to get the room or something. Otherwise Id pass. I have compensated for a hotel room before when stuff with work came up and I couldnt make the appointment.

Verified Companion Companion Zena99's Avatar
    I dont ask for a Deposit.
    I understand why SOME providers might do it under certain- circumstances, but every time ?- Oh hell no. Luckily I have developed a good reputation here,,, so guys know I am legit. But yes, I agree with Ms Delish here. ( We get scammed or Ncns'd too. ) :) Have a great day everyone! Zena.
    ♡♡♡♡

Zena99 ~ The Oral Goddess ~

Waco/ Hewitt

254-652-8496 ~

Highly Reviewed for a Reason ;)

zenarocks99@gmail.com

Sorry y'all.....The topic of deposits is no longer permitted in Discussion on OH2 since it falls under the Umbrella of "Rate Discussion".

Thread and topic closed. KR/OH2 Staff