Thread: Ms. Delish: Ms. Delish- CW session

Registered Male (Not Verified) Cumgetpsalm2's Avatar

Ms. Delish: Ms. Delish- CW session

Companion's Handle: Ms. Delish
    Date of Visit: 7 Feb 2022
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM on OH2
    Phone Number: She will provide
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?87462-Msdelish
    City, State: Killeen, Tx
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? 9:15pm
    Activities: LFK, CW
    Scheduled Length of Visit: HR
    Donation: $200
    Approximate age of Companion: Unknown
    Hair Color and Length: long black hair
    Smoking Status: unknown
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description:
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    After a few days of back and forth conversation, I was finally able to meet Ms. Delish. My schedule here kept us from meeting sooner with my work hours. She was very understanding and flexible with my link-up request. Her incall is in a nice neighborhood and quiet area; very easy to get to and find.
    Ms. Delish is a total sweetheart and easy to converse with. I am still new to the hobby world in the US so my anxiety can sometimes get the best of me. The rules and laws here compared to Asia make me nervous. Moreover, there is a different protocol that you have to follow when meeting a provider in the US vs shopping for one in Asia. When I met her at the door she greeted me with a smile and hello. Wearing a see-through red lingerie set showing all the goodies. She led me to her room where we talked for a few minutes to get to know each other and break the ice since we have never met before. The purpose of my meeting was for CW because I was just craving a sloppy wet bi. I got exactly what I wanted and although I didn't pop (SSRI med sometimes makes this happen), I left happy because Ms. Delish kept me feeling good throughout and to the end. If my schedule allows for me to have a second linkup with her before I leave I will do so. Her bbbj is wet, deep, gripping, and worthy of a second round.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    MsDelish is an awesome woman!!!!