Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Real Estate Market

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar

Real Estate Market

One of my passions in life. Like the passion that I would like to continue far beyond retirement.

So the question, will the Real Estate Market crash?

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    In general? No, because the world isn't getting bigger so unless you build up this is all the space we have.

Specific markets absolutely crash. The 2007 financial crisis crushed many of the growing cities. Speculators could no longer borrow, and the vacation home crowd stopped buying for years, which hurt many of the previously hot markets. The WFH fad will impact CBD commercial real estate as well as places commute friendly hecause commuting is no longer a requirement for some. Personally, I would be cautious with real estate until we get a better sense of what work/commute looks like post-pandemic. We are already seeing stock prices/performance of pandemic darlings drop faster than overall market.
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rhimene View Post
    In general? No, because the world isn't getting bigger so unless you build up this is all the space we have.

Specific markets absolutely crash. The 2007 financial crisis crushed many of the growing cities. Speculators could no longer borrow, and the vacation home crowd stopped buying for years, which hurt many of the previously hot markets. The WFH fad will impact CBD commercial real estate as well as places commute friendly hecause commuting is no longer a requirement for some. Personally, I would be cautious with real estate until we get a better sense of what work/commute looks like post-pandemic. We are already seeing stock prices/performance of pandemic darlings drop faster than overall market.
    Something I'm not familiar with is stock market. I have seen the decline. But to me Real Estate is tangible. It just doesn't lose. I don't see a lose. We have less buyers right now so every house isn't being fought over, but when will it get to the point that nobody can afford a house? I just bought, and I paid 27k more than the seller 3 years before. And 60k more than 10 years before. Regardless I put my money on real estate everyday all day. Real estate is my passion. I'm yearning for it honestly. I'm pre occupied with a kinda big project right now or I would definitely be elbows deep.

I study investments constantly. Wholesale, flipping, renting, even brrr.

Beyond retirement I think I'll definitely be in. It's just hard to know where to start. I have a few properties now, and I guess it's a start. I'm hoping 2023 I can concentrate simply on Real Estate investing.

Any knowledge anyone wants to pass down my inbox is always open.

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    Something I'm not familiar with is stock market. I have seen the decline. But to me Real Estate is tangible. It just doesn't lose. I don't see a lose.
    I am familiar with both. But instead of believing me, this article tracks US property back to 1800:

https://www.businessinsider.com/the-...ery-18-years-1

That is overall...obviously real estate markets are distinct because of the unique nature of land. But the general principles of easy credit + speculation applies to all markets.

As for flipping, the returns are slready down:

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/02/03/h...ing/index.html

It is impossible to successfully chase Alpha, so best to not try.

Good luck, be diligent.
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

In 2008 they were giving out houses to basically anyone. Underwriters are really hard core since then. And since I have a project going on, I'm in no position. But if it goes down in 2 years I'll be ready to take a piece of it.

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Something I'm not familiar with is stock market. I have seen the decline.
    Stock market is not timing but time in the market. Best to dollar cost average in. Every decline has eventually come back. Those of us who rode out the March 2020 decline have been rewarded handsomely.

That said I prefer stocks over real estate. RE has too many expenses (property taxes,insurance, maintenance). Stocks you have the initial investment but no on going expenses.Some even pay you a dividend. Plus much easier to sell.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Specific housing markets can crash. And losing is relative, if you bellied up and leveraged in a highly investor based market youll come crashing down harder than expected.

If you want to invest, it's best to do it in major metropolitan cities with low investor ratio and make it a short term rental...headache of managing tenants is a real bitch, rather just own the financial asset(REIT). Or something different like agricultural land, but you gotta produce to qualify and return. I've gone both ways and still hate the headache of the physical ownership. I'll cash out later in life. I'm trying to get my asset base more equity and Bitcoin driven.

I'm so unfamiliar with coins. And my love of Real Estate trumps something that would scare me daily. I have a couple of projects right now, kinda real estate related. One of my properties is becoming quite valuable, but not for residential or resale (at the moment).

But I absolutely love residential. It's just on the back burner. I'll eventually get back to it. And I agree, in Urban areas. Those often get overlooked.

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Companion Companion Reese McClain's Avatar
    Following. Thanks for a great informative thread. What a breath of fresh air.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'm so unfamiliar with coins. And my love of Real Estate trumps something that would scare me daily. I have a couple of projects right now, kinda real estate related. One of my properties is becoming quite valuable, but not for residential or resale (at the moment).

But I absolutely love residential. It's just on the back burner. I'll eventually get back to it. And I agree, in Urban areas. Those often get overlooked.
    I know it's called Bitcoin, but not really a coin. It's digital property, view it as that per the IRS. It's value is really defined by mass adoption as a store of value, and the fever is running. Understanding it, is like understanding networks. If you believe network mass multiplies, you'll believe in the digital property that Bitcoin is on the Blockchain network. Easier to explain in person, maybe I need to compound you and break it down.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpernickel View Post
    I know it's called Bitcoin, but not really a coin. It's digital property, view it as that per the IRS. It's value is really defined by mass adoption as a store of value, and the fever is running. Understanding it, is like understanding networks. If you believe network mass multiplies, you'll believe in the digital property that Bitcoin is on the Blockchain network. Easier to explain in person, maybe I need to compound you and break it down.
    I know it's not literally a coin. Yes I would love more understanding my plate is just full. And I love a wealth of knowledge of Real Estate.

Honestly I would love to know how investors have worked some deals. Those stories never get old to me.

You're passionate about something. I maybe would like to learn. But my obsession is Real Estate.

And R.M. you know me just about better than anyone. You know I love to learn. One day I'll be a big investment entrepreneur. Love ya girlie <3

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD suckaforlove's Avatar

Real Estate & Stock Market

The market is ridiculously high right now, everybody is selling their homes for more than +$100,000 than market value right now! I hope it does come down soon.
    Stocks: I sold all my XOM (Exxon) stock to fix my car and purchase another....Big mistake... I sold at $55 now its at $83....dam dam dam...
    Sometimes, you gotta pay to play....

Quote Originally Posted by suckaforlove View Post
    The market is ridiculously high right now, everybody is selling their homes for more than +$100,000 than market value right now! I hope it does come down soon.
    Stocks: I sold all my XOM (Exxon) stock to fix my car and purchase another....Big mistake... I sold at $55 now its at $83....dam dam dam...
    That dam dam dam feeling is what I feel about bitcoin 10 years ago. Or in 2009 when I sold my silver at $7 a ounce bullion.

And I hope I'm financially ready when the market does it's thing. I would hate to miss the opportunity.

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Companion Companion Reese McClain's Avatar
    I know it's not literally a coin. Yes I would love more understanding my plate is just full. And I love a wealth of knowledge of Real Estate.

Honestly I would love to know how investors have worked some deals. Those stories never get old to me.

You're passionate about something. I maybe would like to learn. But my obsession is Real Estate.

And R.M. you know me just about better than anyone. You know I love to learn. One day I'll be a big investment entrepreneur. Love ya girlie <3
    I'm so proud of you. I know you will reach your goals. Love ya bunches.

If someone is interested in a buyout of a income property that currently is under 3% interest. Let me know. I don't believe we will see under 3% interest ever again!

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast