Thread: A question about car dates

Registered Male (Not Verified)

A question about car dates

So I’ve been watching and thinking about a popular provider who seems to do a lot of car dates…. how well does that really work? I can see it going fine if the guy is wearing workout shorts or sweat pants, but what about if you’re wearing business- casual attire, or dress slacks? Is it going to be a problem if someone starts coming near that requires a quick putting oneself back together? This has always seemed to be a no-go option because of that, am I over-thinking the situation? Curious if I’m off track!

Registered Male (Not Verified) 3.141<Brot<3.142's Avatar
    A little old place where we can get together.
    If the risk does not do anything for you it is not the most comfortable way and it is more of a bucket list item for me. Some chicks dig the exhibitionism and it gets them going. My most recent was in a Ojo's Locos parking lot with a dancer on a summer afternoon. She did most of the work while i directed the air conditioner vents. When people came close she would stop bouncing and just make out. We had our tops on so unless someone came right next to the vehicle and looked down they were not going to see penetration. Women are geniuses when it comes to shit like this and it is probably more about what they are wearing. We then went inside and she bitched about the waitresses snubbing her because she was hotter than them :)

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3.141<Brot<3.142 View Post
    We then went inside and she bitched about the waitresses snubbing her because she was hotter than them :)
    That’s funny, I’d have been laughing about that!