Thread: Wednesday in Lafayette - Seeking Semi public Play

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Wednesday in Lafayette - Seeking Semi public Play

Goods afternoon!

I am Italian professional traveling to Broussard La tomorrow for work but will be done at 1130. Seeking naughty car or semi public play before leaving town. If interested send DM. Lets make this happen!!

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggHtownchico74 View Post
    Seeking naughty car or semi public play
    semi public ?
    im not sure if any reputable provider is willing to risk her freedom to accommodate you for such an intentional appt.
    RS 14:106.2 -
    .... certain obscene pda behavior isn't protected under the first amendment rights here in la, but im sure there's always that one provider who'll risk it all.
    i don't judge but if that type of appt is important to you, maybe you can ask around where the strip is in the area and you can pull up on a sw ....

im no expert on the law and i'm open to correction if i've responded wrong. gl in your search, sir.

I'll do car dates

Verified Companion Companion Kimberly Kisses's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Water Company ~ View Post
    semi public ?
    im not sure if any reputable provider is willing to risk her freedom to accommodate you for such an intentional appt.
    RS 14:106.2 -
    .... certain obscene pda behavior isn't protected under the first amendment rights here in la, but im sure there's always that one provider who'll risk it all.
    i don't judge but if that type of appt is important to you, maybe you can ask around where the strip is in the area and you can pull up on a sw ....

im no expert on the law and i'm open to correction if i've responded wrong. gl in your search, sir.
    Nope, you're 100 percent correct. I had a friend in Florida who had to register as a sex offender because some kid saw her ya know.
    Awaiting account deactivation, no longer available. Be safe, all the best!

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    ^ damn, those type of appts are certainly not worth it for 3 dollars