Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How to guide...

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I strip down naked. They usually ask a simple question upon entering.. how are you? have you been here before? are you from town?
    Don't give them a simple answer back, strike up a conversation with them, even if it is short. And if they ask if you have been here before, give an open-ended answer of.. I have been to places like this before. But if you have been there before, tell them.

The usual go-to move to indicate that I am interested in more is when they massage anywhere near my ass, I move my hips up.. they usually massage, touch my taint.. which leads to more touching between my legs... which is a sign that there will be more to come later.

I have done more with a few massage girls in the area... L2, breast worship.. and 1 that loved when I ate her ass while she jerked me off. She would get off, then I would follow shortly after, felt genuine, but she could be great at her job. Sadly she is no longer in the area, but she was my favorite.

Be respectful, don't be shy, and be safe. It's a delicate flirtatious dance.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by krull789 View Post
    I have done more with a few massage girls in the area... L2, breast worship.. and 1 that loved when I ate her ass while she jerked me off. She would get off, then I would follow shortly after, felt genuine, but she could be great at her job. Sadly she is no longer in the area, but she was my favorite.
    Just curious if we saw the same girl. Do you remember her name and what spa she was at?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    deff loose the boxers...just go with the flow....ake some "noise " as they massage you..i dont grab them but i leave my arms and hands out. where they can brush against them

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2