Thread: PS gamers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion Blaze's Avatar
    Well it's been a total cluster fuck all evening long. Right now I'm freaking stuck in restart loop. I click shut down, it goes to black screen then eventually reboots telling me the console wasn't properly shut down RAWR! I wants to go to bed..

Down detector has mostly complaints of the PSN being glitchty tonight. I concur, logged me out against my gamer will twice. Then it says I'm logged in. Games will display on scroll bar, disappear, then come back. I lost one saying data corrupted. Just not sure what game it was lol.

I think if I can get this shut down, im gonna unplug it and do a factory reset with software. I'm tired of this... Then I think I will slowly add back purchased games, like waiting until each has fully downloaded before the next. Warranty is up, maybe I should Crack it open and give it a vacuum?

Ha ha, I think maybe I should hook up the PS1 in the Livingroom. They can play fogger or pacman. I wonder if they make HDMI to what ever those hookups are on the PS1 and PS2. Our PS3 is staying put in my bedroom!
    Its A Blaze! ~~ Natural Redhead ~~
    P411
    Please no reviews at this time, thank you.
    Massage & Reg Session

Verified Companion Companion Suzanna Turner's Avatar
    Has anyone tried the XIM Apex mouse and keyboard adapter? I am wondering how well it works...
    Low volume, no revolving door guarantee!

*OKC, Lawton, & Norman!*

www.SuzannaTurner.com
    SuzyT4u@ProtonMail.com
    Twitter: @SuzannaTurnerOK