Thread: $400 million in crypto hacked last year

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar

$400 million in crypto hacked last year

FYI...

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/14/tech/...ncy/index.html

Just another thing to consider when the market is unregulated and uninsured...
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    That's not a crypto specific problem. People get hacked all the time, it's an overall cyber issue.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    And the chicks complain about me not having any cash apps. LMAO. Keep right on complaining ladies.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    And the chicks complain about me not having any cash apps. LMAO. Keep right on complaining ladies.
    Are you trying to sound smart?

Cashapp doesn't require Bitcoin. Bitcoin can be purchased on cash app, and strictly used there. But it's not a Bitcoin primary facility, it's just another option.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpernickel View Post
    That's not a crypto specific problem. People get hacked all the time, it's an overall cyber issue.
    Yes

And crypto is exclusively cyber.
    She's a kind girl, the kind I'd like to.......
    Details on P411
    MFC charter member

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpernickel View Post
    It's a crypto payment issue. I have yet to hear of anybody hacking physical legal tender.

My pockets and FDIC-insured bank accounts remain hack-free.
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rhimene View Post
    It's a crypto payment issue. I have yet to hear of anybody hacking physical legal tender.

My pockets and FDIC-insured bank accounts remain hack-free.
    It's an internet issue. There's tons of stories of taking zelle scams. Since the Internet, the notorious payments to Nigerians have been a mainstay for instance. There's a ledger for crypto, you can see any address openly.

There's 1.3 billion robbed, per the article, but the headline of 400M crypto gets you. There's so many zelle, Venmo, WU scams it's unbelievable. There's a story of a notorious IG fraudster, hushpuppi, who created fake BoA, HSBC, other bank sites with a missing character or something. And tracked people's log in info, then did it on the real site and laundered over $60 million. There's also a story, tried to find it but couldn't on a quick search, of someone getting a message from their daughter on Venmo (similar name), same phot saying forgot wallet at home, an at grocery store got $40? Dad sent it. Wasn't his daughter, but the handle was eerily similar.

Here's just a quick search:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/whnt.co...-app-scam/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kho...3-eb763657167f

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...ansfer-app.amp

Could go on and on. If you don't see it as a digital issue, it's beyond you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Lose that key to your wallet and you are FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED .

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigwill832 View Post
    Lose that key to your wallet and you are FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED .
    Stick to insured custody platforms, and you're fine.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Slitlikr View Post
    Yes

And crypto is exclusively cyber.
    You can store it off the cyber world. And any reputable exchange will come out with insurance programs, at least on Bitcoin specifically. Anything IRS will want a cut of will absolve insurance risk provided by the platform. Two major platforms have already instated insurance coverage in their safeguard solutions.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Another scammer to your fdic bank account. 400m crypto, yet 1.3M stolen in entirety and crypto is the headliner.

https://www-kron4-com.cdn.ampproject...www.google.com

These are a dime a dozen. Nothing's safe digitally unless you never answer any email or any extra info necessary.