Thread: Am I doing something wrong?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Am I doing something wrong?

I had a rare opportunity to fly solo this weekend with the SO out of town. I don't hobby much at all so finding myself with time and some available funds, I was looking forward to a great experience. Its been an exercise in frustration to say the least..

Friday I reached out to a provider from another site and after a few texts back and forth headed out to her incall. Got there and texted for the room number. Nothing. Waited, texted, waited, finally gave up. Six hours later at 2am get a text she's ready. Jeesh! Are you kidding me? I just chalked it up to a flakey unverified provider from a sketch site.

Saturday I reached out to a newbie friendly provider from oh2 with a great reputation. She responded and I requested a time in the afternoon. Never got a response. Not until later that night. She was apologetic and promised to make it up to me. So we agreed on a time for today. Was told to text to confirm and for directions. As the time grew closer, I texted. No response. Time came and went, no response. 2 hours after agreed upon time sent a never mind text. Im not posting any names because I don't think it was intentional and I don't want to call anyone out.

I know things come up but I'm beginning to think that maybe it's me. Am I doing something wrong? Is this just part for the course or am I just unlucky?

Guys, please give me some advice about how to have a better experience.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    TCB is really in the tank around here. Sad but true. Just keep plugging Bro.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Communication is BAD
    on both sides.
    I don't allow the man to text because of this main reason, talking directly to someone is more personal & informative.
    After we talk & confirm a session I will text the address & Time so he can't say it wasn't set in stone.
    Sorry you are dealing with this.

It's you.

Wellllll ok....maybe not.

Bottom line - the smart ladies maximize their time.

If they Can't get them out they Can't get them in.

You were #2 or #3 or #4 etc for that time frame.

Best bet ? - be first or last and willing to slide if you are last for the evening.
    Opinions and Assholes. Sometimes it's difficult to tell the difference - especially when you can't separate the two.

Verified Companion Companion
    We get the same from you guys! I get ghosted every...3, 4 appointments that are set. Very frustrating! I can help with that for you though!

-b
    210-325-7901
    HayleyB on P411: https://www.preferred411.com/P359472

Text for details, I will call back as soon as able.
    Please include name, username and age when messaging.

130/hhr, 200/hr. +30 for outcalls, +50 for Greek

Discounts for multiple hours
    Open to doubles and couples

No BB and no CIM

I am fetish friendly and open to most situations, just ask.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Just keep trying...good things come to those with persistence and patience

hope ya find some fun baby!!!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Companion Companion Gio25's Avatar
    Most providers see guys with references and I would recommend getting p411 a lot easier to get in contact with ladies & most are willing to see you with just having an account with p411
    9566166690 Email me: Rgv.Gio25@gmail.com P411: P350242 OnlyFans Link: https://onlyfans.com/rgvgio25 Twitter: @RgvGio25 Cashapp:$Gio6690 Snapchat: Gio_Gio2525 Bisexual & Couples welcome Donations 90min/500 2hrs/600 3hrs/800 overnights/1500 day/2G. https://linktr.ee/Gio25