URL / Website: -
    City: Denham Springs
    State: Louisiana
    Address: Fla Blvd, just across the river from BR
    Activities: Massage, CBJ, CFS x2
    Hair Length and Color: Cherry: black in a bun, Lisa: black, shoulder length
    Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
    Ethnic Background: Asian
    Physical Description: Cherry: tiny and hot all around. Between 4'10" and 5'0". Well done manmades.

Lisa: Considerably taller at 5'5"-5'7". Big, big titties that if not natural, are extremely well done. Hot as hell from the front but hardly any ass at all.
    The Rest of the Story: I arrived about 50 minutes before closing and Lisa came out of the back to greet me. Cherry stuck her head out of a massage room and smiled at us. Lisa brought me to another room, took the house fee and left. While I was waiting, I heard Cherry and her client saying their goodbyes and a few minutes later, she came into my room. Was Lisa just acting as a mamasan? Well, I asked if I could have them both and Cherry beamed, asked for another $60 and ran out to get Lisa.

Lisa massaged my lower half and Cherry did my upper half. I was a little concerned that Lisa didn't tease my twig and berries at all but Cherry made up for it with plenty of dirty talk. At the flip, Cherry asked if I wanted a handy or a blowjob. I told her I wanted to fuck and gave them each $140. Lisa, who had been more reserved during the massage shucked her clothes and had those magnificent titties in my face while Cherry got out of her dress and covered me up for a CBJ. I got a finger in Lisa's pussy, a titty in my mouth, and my dick in Cherry's mouth until Cherry climbed aboard for CG, while Lisa straddled my face. She was completely scent free, so I did something I rarely do at and AMP: DATY. Then we moved around for mish while I made out with Lisa. Changed condoms and made out with Cherry while Lisa sucked my dick and eventually got into position for mish. I finally pulled out and pulled of the condom. I stood by the table between Cherry's open legs, balls against her pussy, while Lisa aimed my dick at Cherry's chest and jerked me off. That went on for a while without a pop so Cherry got up, pushed me into a sitting position on the table, backed up against me, reached between her legs, pulled my dick through and gave me a combination handjob and reverse stripper slide until I spooged into Lisa's hands.
    Recommendation: Yes

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Wow! Sounds like a good time!!