Thread: 💥💋💥💋💥💋Your New Addiction Visiting 12/30-1/5; Let’s begin 2022 with a bang💥💋💥💋💥

Verified Companion Companion Leilani Love's Avatar

💥💋💥💋💥💋Your New Addiction Visiting 12/30-1/5; Let’s begin 2022 with a bang💥💋💥💋💥

Hello gentlemen,

I'm so excited that our paths are soon to cross. Its always a thrill to meet others who enjoy the finer things in life. I am one who craves connection and has a desire to please.
    I am a Dallas based, upscale highly reviewed traveling companion. If I’m in your area, it’s not for long.

I’m 5'6” with perfect hourglass figure. I have seductive grey eyes, beautiful long hair and flawless melanated silky skin. In the finest of lingerie or a cocktail dress, you're sure to want me wrapped around you for a night on the town or in the comfort of your room.

My companionship is for the discerning gentleman who expect no less than the complete package. I will be in the ft Lauderdale and south Miami Beach area Dec 30, 2021-Jan 5, 2022. So don’t hesitate to see me.

MY RATES:

$550/hr
    $850/2 hrs
    $1500/dinner& 1hr of alone time
    *inquire for overnight donation options
    My Rates are non-negotionable

Add $100 to my donation for last minute appointments & $50 for outcalls.

If you are looking for an unforgettable encounter that goes beyond, treat yourself to the best.
    If you assume I offer or ask me for any unsafe practices, you will be blocked. No BB, No Greek, No SS

SCREENING:

- Name, Email & preferred method of contact

- Age & a brief description of yourself
    - 2 References from Reputable Ladies w/ their links.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Screening is mandatory. Private Luxury Incall in Down Town Dallas. Limited Availability please book accordingly. Highly Reviewed, and ready to be your new addiction. P411,slixa,TheEroticReview, eccie

https://preferred411.com/P262410
    Lanibaby91@gmail.com