Thread: P411

Verified Hobbyist BCD

P411

I’ve been wanting to join p411 for a long time. My question is it worth it and
    Are there more ladies on there than on here. I don’t get to play as often as I
    Would like due to my proximity. I live in lufkin. P411 worth it or not?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    My personal opinion is P411 is worth it in the larger metro areas such as DFW, Austin, SA, Houston, etc. In the smaller areas like Tyler, Longview, Lufkin, etc, it does help much. It might come in handy from time to time. I had p411 when I was hobbying weekly. It gave me another resource. However, when I slowed down, I let mine expire.

You will probably get several on here who say it is worth it and several who say it is a waste of funds. But, if still unsure, go ahead and sign up and pay their annual fee. If you have been in the hobby very long, I am sure you have wasted more $ on an encounter that was a disappointment. Good luck in Lufkin!!

Verified Companion Companion JanellSauv69's Avatar
    Coming from a provider P411 is my favorite site to meet men! If they msg me from P411 I know they’re safe and we waste little time screening and all that bc everything I need to screen is provided without even having to ask. Hassle free and P411 men are always gentlemen. Top tier *chefs kiss
    Janell, AKA "Jay"

Preferred411 P257525
    Twitter @janellsauvage

JanellSauvage@protonmail.com
    430-255-0014

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by JanellSauv69 View Post
    Coming from a provider P411 is my favorite site to meet men! If they msg me from P411 I know they’re safe and we waste little time screening and all that bc everything I need to screen is provided without even having to ask. Hassle free and P411 men are always gentlemen. Top tier *chefs kiss
    She just mention the most valuable reason, screening made easy ! nonetheless also valuable for big city as mentioned by ETG . if you wanna skip the drama join p411 !

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    A long time ago I had p411. It did make screening a breeze. Even having a plethora of reviews on eccie was not as smooth as p411.

That said like many when we hobbied less it became not worth the extra money and effort.

As I only see maybe 6 providers a year, and thats a busy year, it isnt worth it to me.

My favorite was back in the old days when they called your place of work to verify you worked there ��

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    i finally joined p411 a few months ago and while every once in a while a lady may come to tyler for a few days, there is consistently only single digit ladies in tyler on that service

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I let mine lapse. Was not productive for me the last 6 months. It would be better in the big cities.

I think it deff worth it.....And for the most part the quality of gent is a bit higher from p4. They seem to care about their safety and discretion as much as I do and I really like that. I only use OH2 and p4.
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    P411 is basically all the screening in one place! But if you don’t have recent okays which are recent providers you have visited most girls won’t see you! A lot of guys like it because they don’t have to continuously send screening information you just contact them through p411 and that’s it!

Also p411 does not mean you’re screened it’s just an added screening tool for us providers! I want to state that because a lot of Tards think that because they have p411 they don’t have to be screened and that’s not how it works!
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Verified Hobbyist BCD Corpusprowler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorthy Monroe View Post
    P411 is basically all the screening in one place! But if you don’t have recent okays which are recent providers you have visited most girls won’t see you! A lot of guys like it because they don’t have to continuously send screening information you just contact them through p411 and that’s it!

Also p411 does not mean you’re screened it’s just an added screening tool for us providers! I want to state that because a lot of Tards think that because they have p411 they don’t have to be screened and that’s not how it works!
    Exactly what she said at the end, is the exact reason I stay away from p411. You have to pay 150.00 a year for access to a site that might or might not keep you from having to prove you are a good guy. And since lady’s are still going to screen you, what’s the point in paying for p411??? Seriously, if they are going to screen you either way, why waste the money…

But there are some ladies out there, that take p411 and that’s all they need.
    As usual, it’s YMMV in everything we do.

Best advise I can give you is, stay off the boards, keeps you out of trouble.
    Treat the ladies right, keeps you in their good graces.
    Do your research, keeps you from getting robbed or disappointed.

After all the semantics are out of the way, you will hopefully find a few regulars that you like and you will have a great time. Enjoy the hobby.

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Corpusprowler View Post
    Best advise I can give you is, stay off the boards, keeps you out of trouble.
    Treat the ladies right, keeps you in their good graces.
    Do your research, keeps you from getting robbed or disappointed.

After all the semantics are out of the way, you will hopefully find a few regulars that you like and you will have a great time. Enjoy the hobby.
    Listen to his advice !

Some providers have stated they get the best Tards off that site and I’m the opposite ever since they switched ownership the quality of people are their have drastically changed! IMO

Also some have stated that if you contact them off their you’re safe every site can be compromised it’s happened on their multiple times! I don’t trust any site to do screening for me that’s why I stated it’s just an added tool for our screening! Because I do screen and I take it seriously for both sides! In the end if we’re both not safe it defeats the purpose of everything!
    Last edited by Dorthy Monroe; 01-23-2022 at 11:26 AM.
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Verified Companion Companion
    I love p411 it makes it so much easier and you get right to its. Still always be careful.

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    p411 is good but you have to weigh the options on if it’ll be worth it for your area. it’s also worth it if you travel a lot.
    like other sites, some sites are well worth it and work well in some areas, other areas not so much.
    p411 is good and trusted but is $150 a year worth it for a one time use a year?

gl