Date of Visit: 12/22/2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: text
    Phone Number: after screening
    Email Address: www.languageofloveus.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time??
    Activities: shower, boob grabbing, HJ, bbbj, covered CG, mish, more boob grabbing
    Length of Visit: 1/2 hr
    Donation: $$4
    Approximate age of Companion: 20's?
    Hair Color and Length: black- half(ish) way down back
    Smoking Status: couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Korean
    Companion Description: very attractive, small frame but great MM's that felt wonderful, 5'3", 100(ish) pounds
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceed
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
    Originally asked for Bunny but was told she's gone so I went with Nova who didn't disappoint. Other than a peck hello & goodbye there wasn't any kissing which was my doing. Did the usual mouthwash toast then shower then hopped into bed where a bbbj happened. She eventually got on top, put a cover on & rode me for a long time. The view was splendid. After a few minutes she got on bottom where we did mish. A few minutes later it was over. I wouldn't hesitate to see her again.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Good review. I've seen Nova twice and hope to see her again next week. One of the hottest women around (youthful, very slim with nice MM's, the definition of TOAS) and a super sweet girl. Another real gem at LOL.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the writeup.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    I am here for discussion only, not solicitation of any services.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Saw her. Disappointed and couldn’t recommend.

First, her English was horrible. Next, yes her mm boobs were the best part of her but did no one think to comment on her obvious skinny figure? She had no meat anywhere. Super flat ass. And she’s obviously 5-10 years last her photos.

My god, I knew not to do LOL girls again unless there were enough reviews.

Look, I’m not hating on the intel. I get that taste is subjective but even the session was boring AF. I’m still young and look to par myself. I enjoy many of my sessions but this one was lacking. Glad I only did HH.

LOL fell off awhile back. The ratio of good:bad girls have long went upside down and I simply won’t go back unless there’s enough reviews to justify it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Want to try

I would like to connect with lol can you pass me the contact info

Verified Hobbyist BCD

LOL

IMHO LOL is a still a real asset to us. They are quick to respond, always keep their appointment times, have a safe and clean place, and you never leave unhappy. Their talent is often grade A (Bora, EJ, Joy, Gold, etc), but they do get a stinker in occasionaly that luckily does not seem to stay around long or come back (Rose). Bottom line, you can't just assume grade A like you could in the past, but it isn't too hard to research a bit to check out who they have in. I just hope they can stay in town given they aren't adding new clients.

Quote Originally Posted by finerthings View Post

First, her English was horrible. Next, yes her mm boobs were the best part of her but did no one think to comment on her obvious skinny figure? She had no meat anywhere. Super flat ass. And she’s obviously 5-10 years last her photos.

Look, I’m not hating on the intel. I get that taste is subjective but even the session was boring AF. I’m still young and look to par myself. I enjoy many of my sessions but this one was lacking. Glad I only did HH.

LOL fell off awhile back. The ratio of good:bad girls have long went upside down and I simply won’t go back unless there’s enough reviews to justify it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar

Nothing wrong with a different perspective

Thanks for offering a different view and perspective on how you feel about your visit. Not hear to beat a drum for an Agency or provider. Everyone is welcome for the views and thoughts here. ALL ARE WELCONE YIDDY UP

Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Wow! Not surprising to see another hobbyist disappointed by LOL. They’re too inconsistent these days and no alternative unfortunately. As I will always say and say again, Austin needs an alternative to LOL like the legendary Sexy Nancy Thai tag team. Wish they’d been more careful because in hind sight it looks like Austin would have been better off losing LOL instead.

Bigbamboo I still regret till this day! not seeing sexy Nancy and her friends! Wish there was more selections as well…
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.