Name: Aliciaxoxo
Link: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?66042-Aliciaxoxo
Date: 12/2/2021
Activities: LFK, BBBJ, BLS, CFS, Mish, K9

Alicia was a pleasant surprise for me while on business travel to California from Texas. I contacted her via text morning of my way back home prior to heading to airport.
After screening I met Alicia at her incall in Pasadena. We wasted no time as I was in a hurry as to not miss my flight. We agreed to the HHR. Knew I was in for an awesome visit at first site of her HUGE ass. My goodness, I immediately got a boner just watching it as she walked across the room. Started with sensual Bbbj with some BLS and dirty talk. Put on the cover and started in mish and I was surprised as to how tight her pussy was. She says she never had kids so that explains the tightness I guess. This felt so amazing that I had to slow down to keep from exploding right then and there. I went in for a soft kiss on the lips while I continued to stroke her ever so slowly and sensuously. It was like we were making love. Switched to doggy and the sight of her huge ass slapping against my stomach while my cock got lost inside made me bust a fat ass nut so hard I swear I got dizzy for like 5 secs. Cleaned up and was on my way to airport a happy man. Alicia is a sweet girl and a true gem. Definitely will see her again when I make it back to Cali.