Companion's Handle: Chloe Love
Date of Visit: 12/18/2021
Preferred Method of Contact: TXT and Phone
Phone Number: On her profile
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?127548-Chloe-Love
City, State: Waco, TX
Type of Visit: Outcall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes.
Activities: I don't kiss and tell... But she was amazing!
Scheduled Length of Visit: 60
Donation: 450 +
Approximate age of Companion:
Hair Color and Length: Black and very long
Smoking Status: Unknonwn
Ethnic/Racial background: Texan. ;)
Companion Description: She was friendly and wonderful to be around Very easy to talk to and just good natured person. On top of that, she was beautiful.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeds by a long shot!
Would You Recommend this Companion?? If I say yes then I would have to share. :) I would recommend her for sure.

Public comments:
I have had issues trying to schedule with any provider that says they are based out of the Waco area. When I saw that she was in Waco a few weeks ago I reached out via Ourhome2u asking to see if she can reach out to me the next time she was in town. It was about 30 minutes later I got a text from her saying she was on her way down to Waco for the weekend. I called her back and we arranged an appointment early the next day. I am so glad I did. She was awesome. Not only is she very beautiful but she was fun to be around before and after the activities we did. She was fun to talk to and very comfortable to be around. It was as if we were already good friends.