Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tools ?

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sully1233 View Post
    Maybe an O2 sensor needs to be replaced
    He already started sawing on my car but didn't come back so it's another thing I have to deal with, if it was just a sensor. I doubt it was a sensor though as I did take it to a shop when I was picking up my other car from the shop..

Mechanic said my catalytic converters were clogged

Quote Originally Posted by mjayy View Post
    If it's a Jaguar XJ8, GOD bless you I had one two years ago & got rid of it due to all of the problems. Started reading reviews from previous Jaguar owners & they all had the same problems. Luckily I had to rent a car from Enterprise to go on a business trip & left it at Enterprise & someone hit it in the parking lot & my insurance company ruled it a total & I was very happy 😄

I like Enterprise, because they will come and pick you up from your house

I have a s type v6 supercharge..

I've had to take rental cars when I just had this car, I was working a real live job being a contractor in, Houston. It caused my client to buy me another backup car.. when I got here they bought me another one, and I just sold that backup car couple days ago. Now I'm down to 2

That's a good way to get rid of your headache though

If I have any typos anyone excuse me I'm typing on my cell phone, and sometimes my talk-to-text doesn't be too great. Smilez

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mjayy View Post
    If it's a Jaguar XJ8, GOD bless you I had one two years ago & got rid of it due to all of the problems. Started reading reviews from previous Jaguar owners & they all had the same problems. Luckily I had to rent a car from Enterprise to go on a business trip & left it at Enterprise & someone hit it in the parking lot & my insurance company ruled it a total & I was very happy 😄
    Jags are a nightmare. *BUT* they did, at one time, have the #1 ranking as the most reliable european automobile. I did a double take when I read that. Reason why was because Ford owned them (go figure.) When Tata Motors took over, they went down again.

I know it ain't happening, but those people who were driving it and *intentionally* didn't tell you that it was screwed up should be accountable for hastening the problem.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Quote Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
    Jags are a nightmare. *BUT* they did, at one time, have the #1 ranking as the most reliable european automobile. I did a double take when I read that. Reason why was because Ford owned them (go figure.) When Tata Motors took over, they went down again.

I know it ain't happening, but those people who were driving it and *intentionally* didn't tell you that it was screwed up should be accountable for hastening the problem.
    I think I'm going to stick with Chad Automotives, these last guys I've used a few times put water in my coolant reservoir and yesterday morning waking up at 8:00 in the morning my neighbor said it's a freeze. I noticed the water in the reservoir before heading out of town to check all fluids, for making it into New Braunfels my car started overheating over heating, on the Ford. So I contacted the mechanic once I made it to Austin to notify them. I'm going to play mechanic to get this water out and as far as the Jag the guy still hasn't came back, so need find a saw and finish what he started.

Alot of my anxiety has been lifted, my photographer I'll tell you he is the man. He just texted me this evening (not long ago) so he's going to do the jag, and I'll ask for him to get the water outta other car. I gotta get stuff moved out of garage.

OK, in 11 years in the hobby this is the first thread I’ve ever seen about a provider who needs repair work advice on her Jaguar. If I didn’t already know first-hand that Ms. Brown is a badass whamma-jamma, I might be dubious. But there ain’t nothin’ about Champagne Brown that calls bullshit. Good luck, Love!

Quote Originally Posted by CoverMe View Post
    OK, in 11 years in the hobby this is the first thread I’ve ever seen about a provider who needs repair work advice on her Jaguar. If I didn’t already know first-hand that Ms. Brown is a badass whamma-jamma, I might be dubious. But there ain’t nothin’ about Champagne Brown that calls bullshit. Good luck, Love!
    Facts!

I don't do that faking and shaking shyt!

I have a lot of faith in him, this man has been my handyman since 2009 but he's never the first person I think of to hit up, I don't know why lol. I get a day of rest, and tomorrow we will get to..

Thanks love

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Only thing I can say about water and automobiles: use distilled water only.
    I found out what our wonderful tap water does to aluminium engine blocks and heads.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    With the right documentation one can take the catalytic converter to a recycling conoabg and they will pay you handsomely. Maybe e ought to take care of that huge dent the price of the replacement will cost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2