Thread: Christmas and family time together

Registered Male (Not Verified) DEAR _JOHN's Avatar

Christmas and family time together

I usually do this every couple of years, however please allow me this year for this site.

As one who's lost a nephew and a very close friend, plus came real close to losing my wife (all this year), I would like to suggest that when you ladies and gentlemen are celebrating Christmas, to take out your cell phones and make a few videos of your family members. One of these days they won't be around and you can always find that video and look at them and hear their voice again.

My nephew passed at 55 years old, and him being 10 years younger than me, I would've never thought I would out live him. But I did, and even though I've made this type of post over the past few years, I don't have anything but some pictures, and his old cell phone greeting. I should've practiced what I preached, but I didn't.

May all of you ladies and gentlemen have a happy and blessed Christmas season.

Current avatar=Kandy Kane

Verified Hobbyist BCD Magna_Cum_Laude's Avatar
    DJ,

Thanks for posting this. I remember it from the recent past.

The time we have ahead of us might wane, but the importance in this message does not.

MCL
    "Skin it back, Jack. Let the smooth side groove and the rough side drag."

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT CXOMMUNITY RULES!
    Yes!
    & Happy Holidays & Seasons Greetings to you DearJohn sending you a virtual hug!

This post could not have come at a better time, one of my besties "*****" Im talking friend / Hobbyist / FRIEND ..I stopped charging him for CBT years ago & just indulged on occasion during my monthly PMSing .
    Im sure some of the older members met him infact I believe you did DearJohn at one party years ago .I will pm you after this post.
    My oldest friend in the kinky lifestyle had a stroke & is currently in a rehabilitation center at the moment recovering however still not 100% well & is temporarily
    paralyzed from the waist down from the stroke.
    We chat on occasion & his voice is coming back & it just
    makes me realize that yes life is so very precious & to tell the ones you care or love exactly how you feel & enjoy life!!
    Im sure "*****" will bounce back & I may even take a few toys to the rehab facility & check to see if I can wake him up .

��it might work he was into serious CBT.��

����������Wishing YOU if your reading this the warmest & most Magical Holiday Season Yet!!

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT CXOMMUNITY RULES!
    Tried to pm you your mail box is full, i wanted to give you "****" info should you remember him & want to go visit?
    Pm me or call me DearJohn!
    ��
    Nicole

We have RW family & I have Hobbyfamily its really real lol
    & awesome

Registered Male (Not Verified) DEAR _JOHN's Avatar
    PM box is now empty, please try again.

Current avatar=Kandy Kane

Good thread John

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Thank you John,

It’s been a tough year in our family too. We lost four family members since September, ranging in ages 61 to 101.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all!
    James
    Loving life in Austin