Thread: First Time at BDD

Registered Male (Not Verified)

First Time at BDD

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Baby Doll's Dallas, J.........
    Date of Visit: 12/8/21
    Preferred Method of Contact: face to face
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: Dallas, Texas
    Type of Visit: club visit
    Was the Appointment On-Time??
    Activities: Dances
    Length of Visit: hour
    Donation: 150.00
    Approximate age of Companion: 39 but you would not know it
    Hair Color and Length: curly long brown
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background: cau
    Companion Description: 5'7", athletic, great ass and boobs about a c, dancers legs and they were long
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceed
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
    This was my first trip to BDD on Shady Trail. Now normally when I head to Dallas I stop in at the Men's Club, which I first visited in 1997. I have gotten to know the daytime bar tender and he always steers me to dancers that he knows they will participate in extras outside the club, pay for play. But my last trip two weeks ago was a big dissapointment, only two dancers and they both would have had to pay me for "extras".

So yesterday I decided to check out BDD after reading many reviews. I sat at the bar to just check out the club and the talent. I was approached by a few ladies but the vibe did not seem right so I just enjoyed my drink and watched what was happening around me with the ladies.

I was approached by J..... after she danced at a stage near the bar and we stroke up a stimulating conversation. She was extremely nice looking, baby soft skin and immediately went for my cock. So of course the little head took over and we worked out an hour of dances for $2. Went upstairs into a corner and the excitement began. Nothing was off limits and I got little BBBJ and two hand jobs to completion within the hour.

I know during this time of the year dancers are under pressure to provide a good Christmas for their families and this also affects hobbyist as they also have families. So just my opinion, but lots of extras can be had during this time of the year for reasonable costs. J.... actually followed up with me as we are meeting tomorrow with another sexy blonde that J..... introduced me to for a doubles 3 hour appointment at a hotel near the club.

The club itself is hopping, must have been 25 dancers yesterday and lots of old geezers like me checking out the talent. Only one other club I have ever seen like BDD and thats the Mons Venus in Tampa Bay Florida.

Good tip on Holiday Timing

Thanks for the report, Nunya, have been interested in visiting the club soon.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Glad to hear that there is action to be had.

OP: Did you pay $200 for the hr or $150? You seem to say both donation amounts at different places in the review

MY MISTAKE IT was 200 for an hour of dances

Registered Male (Not Verified) Jaeger's Avatar
    Never have I paid for dances by the hour… that’s a new one one me… and only 200… GD she must have been desperate for that money. At 20 bucks a dance with an average of 2-3 min a song… that’s like 20-30 min. I mean good for you and I’m not saying your full of it… but the more I read these strip club reviews the less I believe. Wish I was this lucky at the clubs… I just stick to providers… at least I know what I’m gonna get for that much.

Or maybe I’m just really picky… and the girls know their worth.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I think a lot guys negotiate a set rate for set period of time with the girls. Nothing unusual about that.

Jaeger, sometimes you just get lucky in a club, the girl needed cash and I was very blunt when we talked. Being blunt does not always work, but I feel that if you dont ask you dont receive. I would rather be up front with any lady, if she accepts great, if not no harm, plenty of other ladies that will accept what I offer.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Obvious Lee's Avatar
    This is interesting and very good strip club advice. Flat fee should be the ideal way to procure extras. You might call it the Chicas Bonitas dancers’ business model, although I read that management there might be getting antsy about drive-by hobbyists not buying drinks.

In my limited and often unpleasant strip club experience, paying per dance can too easily lead to misunderstandings of one kind or another. But unlike other chance encounters with unknown providers, there is at least a baseline of safety in a club for the customer - you can always move on and/or leave unmolested. There are trade-offs for this safety, however; one is privacy, and often, the longer the visit, sobriety, which usually makes the experience worse. So getting down to business with a quid pro quo offer seems like the best approach overall.