Thread: My FKK Sharks Experience

Verified Hobbyist BCD

My FKK Sharks Experience

I visited FKK Sharks last week. I have a lot to share, and this will be a long post. So, this is the summary: If you've never visited FKK Sharks in Frankfurt, then you really have to make the trip. If you've been the FKK Sharks, then you know how blessed you are.

First Impressions

Do you know the feeling when you've been in a dark room for a long time and then exit a door into a blindingly bright summer day? Your vision is overwhelmed to the point where it almost hurts, right? Well, that was how it felt walking into Sharks for the first time. There were naked women everywhere. While there are a handful of average looking women, there were several stunners sprinkled into the mix. I didn't count how many women were there, but it was well over fifty, and it was about 3:30 PM. I had to collect my thoughts so I turned and put my items into the small locker that was marked 303. I stood up, re-adjusted the belt on my robe and began walking around. There were naked girls everywhere, and I don't think I've seen that many shaved pussies in one place at the same time. I walked around the bar and went to the area that I later realized led to the sauna. There was a heavyset girl whose name I can't remember and a smaller girl. They said the smaller girl's name, but I couldn't understand it due to their accents. They then said something about Adam and Eve and said the girl's name was Ada like "Adam". I understood, and the heavyset girl started indicating that I should session with the two of them. There was no way I was going to go out like that. I had enough money to session with several girls, but I wanted to be selective, and these two girls didn't meet my criteria. I continued walking around the first floor and then went up to the second floor where there were various private rooms. I went back downstairs and then went up the grand staircase to the level with the jacuzzis and cabanas. I resisted the urge to lay down and rest because there was still a lot to explore. I went back downstairs and continued walking around. I then spotted the girl who would be my first session.

Kate

She stood out because she was tall (she later told me she was 180 cm without heels). Also, she had these perfect breasts with perky nipples that turned upward at a 45 degree angle. I thought they may be surgically enhanced, but they were all natural. Her name was Kate, and she was Romanian. I also later found out that she was 20 years old. We talked about spending time together, and she let me know that 30 minutes would cost 100 euros. I asked about cumming in her mouth (CIM), and she said that would be an extra 50 euros. I was fine with that because I didn't want to spend a lot of time negotiating. I thought the private rooms upstairs were nice so we went into one that had two mirrors on each side of the bed and one behind the headboard. She put sheets on the bed, and I started the 30 minute timer on my smart watch. We started kissing, and she only allowed light kissing. I licked and sucked her amazing nipples, and I then had her lick and suck mine. We then laid on the bed, and she started giving me a nice blowjob. It was great looking to the right and left at the mirrors and seeing her long body between my legs. I made sure to touch and squeeze those awesome breasts while she sucked my dick. However, I asked her to lick my balls, and she said she didn't do that. I had her move forward and kiss my nipples and then move up to give me a kiss. I then had her move on top of me in 69 position. I told her I just wanted to get close look at her pussy (I. E, I wasn't going to eat her pussy). I got a good look indeed, and it was a very nice looking pussy with just a little protrusion of the labia near her clitoris. I rubbed her pussy a little, and she asked that I not put any fingers inside. I respected her boundaries so I moved a finger to her asshole, and she let me rub the outside and also put a little pressure on the opening.

I was sufficiently sucked so I had her put a condom on and ride me cowgirl. She rode me nicely, and I moved through my standard positions (doggy, flat doggy, missionary, her legs up in the air on my shoulders, etc). It was really great using the mirrors in doggy to get multiple views of me pounding her while holding her small waist. At one point I asked her if she would ride me reverse cowgirl, but she said that position would hurt too much. I moved her back on top of me to ride me normal cowgirl, but I moved us so that I could see her pussy bouncing up and down on my dick in the mirror. That shit got me really excited so I knew it was time to climax. However, I wanted to get her into missionary (she called it "classic") one more time, and I moved her onto the bed and got on top of her. I then used this trick I learned from fucking Romanian girls in London. I smiled and said, "So, 'fuck me' in Romanian is 'fute-ma', right?" Her eyes widened, and she smiled. "Yes! Where are you from?" I reminded her that I was from Texas, and she then asked my name. I gave her my fake hobby name ("Thomas") and she said, "Fute-ma, Thomas". I loved that shit, but I realized that I was in Germany thousands of miles from my civilian life back in the United States. So, I told her my real name and she said "fute-ma" using that. It. Was. Time. To. Nut.

I had her pull the condom off and suck my dick. She spent our last five minutes valiantly trying to make me cum, but even the days of pent up semen wouldn't be released only through her oral efforts. I got some more lube and started jacking myself off. She rubbed my balls and asked me to let me know when I was about to cum so she could take it in her mouth. This went on for a couple of minutes, and I then felt the build up starting. I gave her the single, and she dutifully took every blast of cum and then kept sucking until I was finished. She got up and spat into some paper towel and joked that I filled her mouth with fluid. I paid her and went backstairs extremely happy with my first fuck at Sharks.

Sauna and More General Impressions

I went to the showers and cleaned up, and I then decided to hit the sauna. I was surprised to see two girls come into the sauna and stand near the door for a few minutes. Anyway, I spent about ten minutes getting a sweat and then took another shower (you'll take a lot of showers at Sharks if you're doing it right). I then got a coffee from the bar and some cake from the bistro. With caffeine and sugar in my system to keep jet lag at bay, I returned to wandering around Sharks.

One thing I noticed at Sharks is that you can touch most of the girls while talking to them. They don't mind a hand on their waist or a squeeze on their butt. Some don't mind touching their tits. This is so unlike America where I've had girls ask for a tip just for showing me where the bathroom in the strip club is located. Yes, it's that horrible in the States.

I had my only hard "No" from a girl named Angie. She said she couldn't understand what I was saying, and I then started trying to simply ask for a session. But, she just walked away. However, that didn't take anything away from the magic of Sharks. If a place like Sharks existed in America, it would make billions. It's really too bad that America's Puritanical beginnings keep us from supplying this level of service.

The bistro had food at about 5:30 pm, and I made a plate. There were plenty of vegetables, salad, and several meat options including chicken, beef, and pork. The food was actually really good and was at least as good as some of my favorite restaurants in America.

Catherine

I sat down on a couch between two girls I had been eyeing for a while. Well, the taller and slimmer one. She said her name was Catherine, and she initially said she was from So Paulo. However, she later said she was joking, and she was really from Italy. I had a stronger attraction to Kate, but Catherine was extremely good looking with a killer body and a better ass than Kate. She said light kissing, 69, blow job without a condom, and fucking her pussy would be 150. She said that anal would be 250, and I could cum in her mouth. I asked if we didn't do CIM, could we do 200 for 30 minutes? She said let's do that and then see if I would want to add the CIM. I agreed. We went to one of the rooms on the first floor, and I was amazed at how better it was than the room upstairs where I fucked Kate. There were mirrors on the walls and also one on the ceiling. Catherine only allowed the lightest of kissing. However, I think she had a better blowjob technique than Kate. I again asked about licking my balls, and she said she didn't do that. Folks, learn from my mistakes. Negotiate everything before you get into the room.

Anyway, we got the condom on, and she rode me. Catherine had the spinner body type I love so much, and it was great to see her bounce up and down on my dick. The mirror in the ceiling offered a great birds eye view of her on top of me. We did a few positions, and it was time for me to get into Catherine's ass. She had me lay down, and she applied some lube to her asshole and got on top of me. She slowly slid my dick into her ass, but she only got about 20% of it inside. I tried to gently push up a little more, but she said, "Let me do it". She rode me for a few minutes, but she then wanted me back in her pussy. We changed condoms, and I continued fucking her. She then asked if I wanted CIM, and I said I was fine just cumming in the condom while fucking her. She said I could fuck her for another five minutes (that's about how long we had left), and then she would make me cum with my mouth. She said I would like it, and I agreed. So I pounded her for a little while longer and then laid back on the bed. I knew it would take her some time to make me cum since I had just came in Kate's mouth about an hour beforehand. So, she pent about 10 minutes sucking my dick while I enjoyed fondling her very nice breasts. I had to finish myself with my hand, and she moved her mouth to my dick when I started cumming. It felt really good, but she complained that some of it got into her hair. Whoops.

Quick Exit and Easy Return

I had to leave to return to my hotel at about 7:00 pm since I was feeling really tired. I changed back into my clothes and let the front desk know I was coming back. They said that as long as I was back before 10:00 pm, I wouldn't have to pay to re-enter. The lady stored my wristband at the front desk and said she wouldn't turn it in. I got into a taxi in the driveway and went back to my hotel (the drive took 10 minutes). I set multiple alarms and laid down for about 90 minutes. I got up, hopped in a taxi, and was back at Sharks before 9:40 pm. There was no problem getting back in. The COVID test dude let me in, and I retrieved my wristband. I changed back into my robe and towel, and went to the bistro. There were some new food options including chicken wings and a pork pasta that was delicious. I again loaded up on coffee and cake and returned to prowl Sharks.

Getting Tactical

At this point, I realized the initial shock of first walking in had worn off a little, and I could be a bit more objective. I started trying to figure out who were the popular girls? Who were the girls who sat around a lot? That informed what I tried to see on my rounds.

At one point, a girl named Marika came up and was very friendly and touchy. However, she was a bit too chubby for my tastes. I saw a girl named Claudia near the main stairs, and I talked with her a few times. However, she didn't know English very well. Claudia was very slim and had a great body. However, every time I thought about pulling the trigger with Claudia, someone else scooped her up for a session.

I talked with Madea while she was sitting at the bar. She was Romanian with curly hair and glasses. However, she had fake tits which are a turn off for me. I also saw Helen with her shaved head and beautiful Black skin. She really wanted me to fuck her, but I was looking for something else that day.

I realized that sitting my the small lockers near the front door was a pretty good way to see the high value girls. They usually were walked to the lockers with a customer who would retrieve his wallet and pay them. The girls would then get a towel from the front desk and then go into a door marked "Privat" (I assume to shower). The girls who were walked to the front lockers a lot were often the most attractive girls.

I also noticed that several girls were wearing towels around the club instead of being fully naked. This was due to how cold it was as the night wore on. Furthermore, low value girls seemed to sit at the bar on next to the wall of the bistro. They rarely moved and seemed to just smoke and talk with other girls. Oh, one other thing for those who have never been to Sharks. You will be around a lot of cigarette smoke because people smoke all over the club. I'm not a fan of the smell, but I could deal with it since Sharks has so many positive things to offer.

High value girls also find visible spots near the stairs or other parts of the club and sit there. However, you often have to recognize these spots and get to the girls before someone gets to them before you do. If you do miss a high value girl, you can try sitting near their favorite spot until they return.

I noticed that some of the girls started leaving at around 11:00 pm. I assumed it was because they weren't making any money. It was around this time that Sophia, an older woman who said she was from Greece approached me. She was very nice and quickly said something about doing a session with her. However, I told her I was looking for someone else and walked off.

Nadine

I then noticed Nadine sitting in one of the chairs near the sauna area. I had seen her sitting with Kate in the bistro about an hour earlier, but she was alone. I was actually waiting for Claudia since she had been scooped up once again. However, I was ready for another session, and Nadine looked very cute. I sat next to her and started chatting. She was Romanian, and she was fairly short and petite with a few tattoos. We negotiated, and she offered the usual basic service. However, I was shocked when she said anal was available for a total price of 200 euros. She said that people are often surprised like I was that someone so small would do anal. Now, I wasn't impressed by Catherine's anal skills, but I thought I would give Nadine's asshole a try. We went into one of those mirror rooms on the first floor, and she was quite happy to see that it had a heater in it. She put the sheets on the bed, and we started kissing.

Unlike Kate or Catherine, Nadine did deep French kissing like I like it, and we moved our tongues against each other in our mouths. I loved rubbing her tight little body, and she then gave me really good head. She seemed to relish looking at us in the mirrors almost as much as I did. Also, Nadine didn't mind licking my balls, and she gently squeezed each before licking and sucking it.

We then got ready to fuck, and she put a condom on me. She put lube in her ass, but I said I wanted to get into her pussy. She asked why, and I said I wanted to go her pussy first and then her ass. She relented and got on top of me in cowgirl. She lowered herself onto me and engulfed my dick in her pussy. It felt good as she started to ride, and she sped up and went faster and faster. If I hadn't cum twice already, I may have had a hard time not cumming too soon, but I had no issues keeping up with her. I rubbed her asshole while she rode me, and she let me put the tip of my finger inside. I moved my hand away, and she then slid her own finger into her asshole and used the other hand to guide my dick inside. She said she had her dick and a finger in her asshole at the same time, and she started slowly moving up and down. She then removed her finger and started vigorously bouncing up and down with my dick in her ass. I enjoyed several minutes of this, and I said I wanted to fuck her ass in doggy. She changed the condom for some reason as we moved into doggy, and I slid my dick back into her asshole. I fucked her and she began to get loud as I fucked her. I don't know if that was an act, but I was wondering if management would knock on the door and stop our session. She was saying shit like, "Oh fuck, fuck me, oh fuck. . . " It was really hot. At one point, Nadine admitted she was kind of kinky, and I love cute girls who are into freaky shit. Throughout the session, she didn't mind hair pulling or a grip on her neck as we fucked. Despite being petite, Nadine liked it rough so she was my kind of girl.

I said I wanted to do missionary in her asshole, and we moved into that position. I started to really go at her ass. I bent down and kissed her, and we had a very passionate moment. I stopped kissing her, and we locked eyes for a few seconds as our bodies moved together. Unlike with Catherine, Nadine got my entire dick in her ass during all anal play during our session. I eventually came in the condom, and I realized we had about 3 minutes left. However, I felt I definitely got my money's worth with Nadine. I'm actually glad I missed out on Claudia since that provided the opportunity to fuck Nadine.

Closing Moments

I took a shower and went back to the bistro. There were new food options with something one of the workers said were chicken nuggets. I did another ten minutes in the sauna, and I talked to a German gentleman who was also sitting inside. He confirmed that Sharks is the best of its kind in Germany. I let him know that Sharks was an amazing place, and there's nothing close to it in America.

I went back by the bistro at around 1 am and saw even more food options! I found this to be really amazing at such a late hour.

I sat at the electronic game table near the front entrance and talked to two people who were also from America. One guy was from California and the other was also from Texas. Once again, we agreed how great Sharks was and how America is missing out.

At his point, closing time was still a few hours away, but I was ready to leave. It's interesting that early in my mongering career, I had more erections than money. Meaning, I usually wanted to orgasm a few more times, but I would start running low on cash. Now, I have more money than erections. I could have paid to have two or three more sessions, but I think that three orgasms in a day is pretty much my limit at my age.

Summary

If you've made it this far, thanks for reading. I wanted to write a clear report, especially for those who will visit Sharks for the first time. For you new visitors, I hope this has been helpful.

Also, I covered the paper with lots of notes that I used to write this post. Some of the girls asked about what I was writing, and I made a joke about it being my grocery list. I think some thought it was weird seeing a guy furiously writing notes so I'll be more inconspicuous next time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD KosherCowboy's Avatar
    sehr gut Bericht ;
    Good review of Sharks, went there a bunch of times 2016-2018 but haven’t ventured back since although I may go there ( or Oase) in a week when I fly home from Frankfurt currently up in the Ruhr. You are absolutely right America offers crap vs Germany ; your review is exactly why I split my time between Texas and Germany. Texas for low taxes and Germany for Muschi. I’m not sure if you were passing thru on business or made the “ polar bear” voyage either way if you return to Germany feel free to PM me I’m here often but usually up in the Düsseldorf/Dortmund area whorsing around but sometimes do the Frankfurt area clubs.

That area along the bistro is traditionally the „German section” as a handful of girls are German or German/Turkish and they usually sit there. At least when I was there. I haven’t been since the remodel. You need to venture there in the summer and Oase too for the outdoor sections and even better views if you get the chance and if you choose venture in to some other clubs or areas or types of venues etc as the offerings of Germany are numerous and vast.

and yes as we age we lose power but are cash cows but when we were studs we were paupers; just the way it is. German mongering to American hobbying is one giant downgrade, from sharks to hell you went . Know the feeling all too well. Thank god for passports!

glad u had a good time in Darmstadt ; good submission

Registered Male (Not Verified) Cumgetpsalm2's Avatar
    Great roll-up of events. Appreciate the details. I lived abroad for 9 years and nothing compares to the way things work outside the USA. Any issues with quarantine or special covid mitigation you dealt with? Looking to head back out the door this summer and I know things will have changed by then, but trying to navigate this new norm.

Verified Hobbyist BCD KosherCowboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cumgetpsalm2 View Post
    Great roll-up of events. Appreciate the details. I lived abroad for 9 years and nothing compares to the way things work outside the USA. Any issues with quarantine or special covid mitigation you dealt with? Looking to head back out the door this summer and I know things will have changed by then, but trying to navigate this new norm.
    Indeed a great roll up as my Irish friend calls reviews and yes by summer I am sure things will have changed and adjusting to this new norm will be super fast and efficient, unlike the baggage sortation system at Heathrow that seems to send my bags to Italy or Scandanavia etc. Hopefully my bag will end up in Frankfurt this trip not Milan.

This reviewer based on the dates he was there had no quarantine mandated, there is none if you are vaccinated. As long as the EU recognises the vaccine for example the Chinese can not come now as their vaccine is not recognised but the Americans have Moderna/Phizer/Jannsen all accepted. Even the crap the Brits injected themselves with ( Astra Zeneca ) basically one step above injecting bleach is recognised. However, if you test positive at an official test center for any reason or for your return flight ( required) you go in to a 10 or 14 day quarantine. Germany works off a ' 3G' system as do the Netherlands, Austria and SWITZ.

1G- Vaccinated
    2G- Recovered ( w doctor note)
    3G -Tested

All GER was 3G for a while from the day the borders opened meaning anyone of the categories can enter brothels. This was tightened to 2G about 1.5 months ago maybe 2 months meaning only vaccinated or recovered persons can enter. The non-vaccinated could no longer come out to play, they had to stay home, 3G was eliminated. Currently 3G still remains in place on public transport. On a side note all businesses are ' some G' for example in restaurants it is 2G once again the unvaccinated can't come in, likewise w hotels is 2G the unvacccinated can not come in. Large stores as well.

As things got worse in Germany the system for brothels went to 2G+ ; the PLUS meaning vaccinated/recovered can enter, the unvaccinated stay home as they should and both the vaccinated and recovered also have to take a test ( the +) on top of the 2G ( 2G+). The + varies by state as well.

Sharks is in Hessen. When this reviewer went to Sharks based on the dates was 2G+ so probably had to take the instant test ( they have them there) as the Hessen clubs all allow Schnelltests ( rapid tests) on site ( as do the red light district houses) to satisfy the ( +) ; however, in other states like North Rhine-Westphalia for the (+) the government does not allow clubs or window prostitutes in the RLDs to have rapid tests on site, you must go to one of the thousands of test centers and not only give your passport number but get a test that will be recorded by the gov't meaning a + result can lead to quarantine. At Sharks or any Hessen club not a worry; they aren't official tests. I was in Essen ( NRW) 14 days in early DEC and had to get my nose/mouth swabbed a total of 14 times; the Hessen clubs are much easier to deal with and the tests are only valid for 24 hours so u must get tested daily. Restaurants/hotels/shopping/Thermalbad etc are all 2G so no tests required. Actually the Termes ( non sexual sauna/pool centers) in the NRW just went to 2G+ w Schnelltests on site for 5 Euros.

At this time all clubs in Hessen are 2G+ but the (+) can be waived. Only w a booster. This is not the case in the NRW or other states. You still need to test. I head out next week so I can look forward to another 2 weeks of daily testing. Tests can be but do not have to be PCR's; rapid tests are fine. You can test for free at test centers and at the pharmacy will be 15 Euros. You get a certificate. You must keep this certificate and VAX card/mobile app on you in your locker in case needed. I did need it 2 times, over 14 clubs visits in December the City ordinance/health department w the Police raided two clubs I was in on different days each time rounding all men up in one area the ladies in another checked all the papers, tests, vaccine proof and left.

How to avoid quarantine: Nothing is foolproof but we must test to come home must be official if you fail you risk quarantine if the authorities are notified. The USA is incompetant as we all see on the news lines for tests are miles long ( in Germany u walk right up) and we have no rapid tests here now but in Germany every sex club has hundreds of them and you can buy them at the pharmacy ( Apotheke) 5 for 22 Euros. Test yoursef in private before any official state tests, if + stay in your hotel until a - test on your own is administered than go for the official one and if in the event you test + before your flight just change the flight once negative fly home.. Amazing how German brothels are sitting on thousands of tests each and in the USA one can not even buy one! Well the only country more incompetent than us is the UK; those guys are banned entirely from coming to GER, at least we aren't the rubbish at the bottom of the pile stinking it up so bad anymore. These rules are constantly changing and once a month meetings are held at the Federal and State levels to adjust.

I am headed there ( not Sharks) next week will be in Frankfurt, Hamburg, and Dortmund if anyone is going to be in that neck of the woods

Registered Male (Not Verified) Cumgetpsalm2's Avatar
    Thank you!
    Dr. Jay
    Seismologist

Visited Frankfurt in 2006 & 2005. Hit Palace which is in town, Oase a bit far out, Malibu (niche club also far out) and World (way far out)

Palace is my favorite, although Oase had the most girls. My experience even at different clubs was similar, rules and on again off again performance. I had some great session but most were too mechanical.

The Terma scene in Rio is much better, almost all girls give it their all. Those are the places I would return to (not likely though) but I think everybody should visit FKKs the sheer number of naked 1st world girls is something you won't see elsewhere.