Thread: 😏 Brain-Fuckers..🤕

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT CXOMMUNITY RULES!

😏 Brain-Fuckers..🤕

Which one is legit..
    Wanna play this game with me?

Or are they both legit ?

Am I allowed to post 2 male member handles here that are almost exactly alike minus 1 digit in the handle?

The fun part...
    One has Reviews posted with local providers that are popular in a certain city the other only has reviews in another nearby city..& just 1...

🧐😏..
    & What's even more interesting is the potential safe one with local reviews is not the one contacting you..it's the other Gent with another city inquiries..
    & that one provider he has listed is nothing like you ..🚨
    Alerts go off.

💀
    & Need to reschedule until further investigation..😩

What sucks the most but not in a good way is his attributes are very pleasing like something you have been looking forward too ...& He claims you already met but there's no record of such history in your mailbox.

🎢Oh this is one of the beautiful 🤭Risks & mental fucks that can cause some providers to take the day off .
    The mental 🥴

Huh?
    "Baseball is like church. Many attend, but few understand." - Leo Ernest Durocher

It's not easy to emphasize how important your personal safety is and for us both sexes & for everyone to yes have fun but also be cautious if a providers handle sounds like a verified provider or a Hobbyist sounds like the same handle as one that's verified
    Nothing happened it's on hold until a reference checks back?
    ��
    Being safe sucks & I'm hoping to hear back from a reference & go back to the fun .

Safety is foremost number 1.

Like with your health .

Can't spend $ in jail

Can't enjoy $ luxuries on earth if you are sick.

?��

Or who wants to go to jail over 1 risk of an hour meeting with possible LE .

Safety is foremost number 1!

Yeah.....that can be a problem if you're doing screening based on handles rather than actual real information.

This is something that in not very proud of & infact kinda embarrassed to mention..
    However will mention that this thread is really retarded like I just realized what the problem was .
    It was ME.
    No one to blame but ..me
    I forgot I blocked SEVERAL numbers on my device a few days ago SEVERAL numbers.
    Just unblocked & figured out why things where not making sense!!!

So can you please delete thus
    thread?

Some Providers DO NEED an office staff .
    Secretary, Security , Customer Service ..lol

& It truly does suck when your getting bombarded with texts & some are from numbers texting... WYD

So I accidentally blocked important numbers & now it makes perfect sense on the handle issue!!!

Safety is most important Always though & Screening is Paramount.
    Thank you Krystal for all your help & support here Beautiful you & other members keeping this board active & safe has helped me incredibly & I can't even imagine doing what you do daily it would be a temporary block all the time if it became overwhelming like my phone!!

This thread is not really of any use . & Ya I'm embarrassed.