Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: AprilJancen: Elite Ebony Sprinter Let Me Pop Her Greek Cherry. Picscummin

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    So here it is, the ROS, Part II. you can't make this shit up...
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Conclusion: April Jancen-the gal, not the handle (who is her handler): BSC...steer clear.
    Last edited by pxmcc; 07-25-2018 at 10:58 AM.

so one question for you all:
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Captain.Classic's Avatar
    Well damn, PX. That sucks forreal!!
    It's good when The Captain cums. It's better when the saucy wench cums for the Captain.

African-American male who enjoys fine cuisine, sexy women, and the Astros! More reviews on ECCIE and hobbying since 2011.
    Here for: GFE, DATY, BBBJ, COB/CIM
    Never tried Greek - does that make me a Roman?
    Partial to women of color (I love a black pearl) but long as she's tasty, I'll taste her.

Farewell Tour Summer 2024. We had a good run.

^^Thx captain!

also, can the people she was fucking from 1-7 yesterday please post to the thread? i know ya'll are out there...lol.

she was with her "family" from "our home"..ha ha.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Dam’n dude! You trust these girls way too much. Your putting yourself in some bad situations. Dam’n you could get on Tinder and fuck for free. That is if you wanna find some crazies! It would dam’n sure be cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironmann11 View Post
    Dam’n dude! You trust these girls way too much. Your putting yourself in some bad situations. Dam’n you could get on Tinder and fuck for free. That is if you wanna find some crazies! It would dam’n sure be cheaper.
    you're right about the trust thing sir. cause she was so awesome the previous session, i thought i could trust her. nope. lesson learned..

are there some hotties on tinder? i was only on there for a short time but mostly bigger gals..
    Last edited by pxmcc; 07-25-2018 at 03:33 PM.

Verify

I can verify she was texting me yesterday morning to hook up yesterday afternoon but I couldn't get away from work long enough.

^^you're lucky sir. seems like yesterday was her do fuckery day, though maybe someone got some good booty between 1 and 7, cause i know it wasn't me lol...

hell for all i know she did incalls in the room i paid for. her key still worked even though i told Mr. Patel to change the damn locks.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

^^pretty much having zero trust in ******s-even HDHs-would get the job done. is that how you hobby, give providers zero latitude and give them zero trust? maybe that's the answer..

also, i'm averaging about a hobby session a day. i've been having a blast. you only hear about the ones that blew my mind, or the trainwrecks, like this one. i'm good with my session statistics overall..

funny thing April gave me both the best the hobby has to offer and the worst it has to offer. "it was the best of times, it was the worst of times"..
    Last edited by pxmcc; 07-25-2018 at 06:11 PM.

her full review has been posted on Eccie as well. It's called April Jancen's Fuckery..

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Sounds like a bummer experience, but a very useful one.

I think it's okay to prepay if it's nothing more than $50. Above $50 tempts most **** to take the money and run.

Whether it's a UTR, OH2/Eccie provider, BP ho, or SW, any woman that trades her body for money is soulless. To even consider otherwise is a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Securitized View Post
    Sounds like a bummer experience, but a very useful one.

I think it's okay to prepay if it's nothing more than $50. Above $50 tempts most **** to take the money and run.

Whether it's a UTR, OH2/Eccie provider, BP ho, or SW, any woman that trades her body for money is soulless. To even consider otherwise is a mistake.
    if you had her cornered with no chance of escape with even a light mist of bear spray, would you have sprayed her and gotten your shit back, or just let her keep your shit? would your answer change if she was a pimpless-no cavalry in sight-streetwalker instead of a HDH?

she was in such a fucked position, she literally said, just go ahead and spray me. if i had done it, she would have done anything i ordered her to do.

i did a trial run on a moving bike to see how it would work for wild dogs chasing me-now i just find the pack leader and try to kill him on the incoming approach at 30+mph (never seen a feral pitbull pack so frightened in my life)-and just from the wind's backspray, i was totally blind for 10 minutes. and I'm about as tough as they come when it comes to capsaisin. my record is now 10 Carolina reapers in one sitting, 18 moruga scorpion peppers (different sitting) and 26 ghost chilies (3rd sitting lol). what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, including with ******s, is my philosophy...
    Last edited by pxmcc; 07-26-2018 at 03:05 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD rmrstyle23's Avatar

She would have gave me everything back

I pray for the broad that tries anything like this with me.

But I would never put myself in any situation like this either but the only mistakes Ive ever made was falling asleep with a pro but I never took my wallet only a spare key and the exact donation
    I don't pay for sex or your time

I pay you to not contact me after

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Quote Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
    if you had her cornered with no chance of escape with even a light mist of bear spray, would you have sprayed her and gotten your shit back, or just let her keep your shit? would your answer change if she was a pimpless-no cavalry in sight-streetwalker instead of a HDH?

she was in such a fucked position, she literally said, just go ahead and spray me. if i had done it, she would have done anything i ordered her to do.

i did a trial run on a moving bike to see how it would work for wild dogs chasing me-now i just find the pack leader and try to kill him on the incoming approach at 30+mph (never seen a feral pitbull pack so frightened in my life)-and just from the wind's backspray, i was totally blind for 10 minutes. and I'm about as tough as they come when it comes to capsaisin. my record is now 10 Carolina reapers in one sitting, 18 moruga scorpion peppers (different sitting) and 26 ghost chilies (3rd sitting lol). what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, including with ******s, is my philosophy...
    I don't think I would've done anything differently than you, meaning I wouldn't have sprayed her. Plus, you already had one great experience with her so there might have been a little bit of bonding there. Most of us bond a little tiny bit with anybody we are intimate with, although I'm sure most hobbyists won't admit it. I'll make sure to ask you whenever I decide to look into some pepper spray since you sound like the expert lol.

She might've made off with some money but now she should be out of your life forever. That's worth $150. I try to remind myself that for me it's personal pleasure but for them it's just a "lick". **** are actually at an advantage during the session because they're not really enjoying themselves on the same level as we are, unless they're doing it for free.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast