Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Online vs Street

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!

Online vs Street

Scent – online women usually smell much better; some street girls can smell like the seafood section at the Fiesta grocery store
    Advantage: online

Hospitality – online women are more entertaining and conversational; street women often want to get the act going soon so the client can nut and leave (this can be good if you’re looking for a quickie or if you like skipping foreplay)

Legal Risk – risk of arrest is low with online women; risk of arrest is high with street women

Convenience – online women can be met at different times throughout the day and night; street women are mostly available late night

Spontaneity – online women require advanced notice for appointments; street women do not require advanced notice and they can be picked up without much planning
    Advantage: street

Transparency – online women show their actual appearance after the session is booked; street women show their actual appearance before the session is booked

Engagement – interaction with online women is limited before the session; street women do most of their interaction before the session (price/activity discussion and getting personally acquainted on the way to the motel)

Price – half hour rates for online women are often over $100; half hour rates for street women are often below $100

Verdict: Draw!

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    hilarious thread Securitized..
    but the gals here give the edge to...online, by a country mile..

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by Securitized View Post
    Scent – online women usually smell much better; some street girls can smell like the seafood section at the Fiesta grocery store

Hospitality – online women are more entertaining and conversational; street women often want to get the act going soon so the client can nut and leave (this can be good if you’re looking for a quickie or if you like skipping foreplay)

Legal Risk – risk of arrest is low with online women; risk of arrest is high with street women

Convenience – online women can be met at different times throughout the day and night; street women are mostly available late night

Spontaneity – online women require advanced notice for appointments; street women do not require advanced notice and they can be picked up without much planning

Transparency – online women show their actual appearance after the session is booked; street women show their actual appearance before the session is booked

Engagement – interaction with online women is limited before the session; street women do most of their interaction before the session (price/activity discussion and getting personally acquainted on the way to the motel)

Price – half hour rates for online women are often over $100; half hour rates for street women are often below $100

Verdict: Draw!

Ummmm................................. you my friend are SOOOO wrong on this thread............. I know a LOT of these Bissy chicks that I've met over the years and your so called "observation" is so misguided......................................... ..........

Where is BiggieSmalls as he has WAAAAAAAAAAAAY better data than you do and so do I................................................. ...

I went driving with my bro Whoowee one night and he knows I know tons of those girls on the street................................!

Some were on eccie and some I will help hop on here.............................. BUT after I give them a "crash course" of the Do's and Dont's of OH2........................

~Slayer~

Biggie's on here. i think he goes by Tacopaco or something similar. Securitized has been doing a crash course on SWs. i took up his challenge and hooked up with a hottie from the track; went up there n got digits on my mountain bike lol. his intel is pretty good though. which part do you think is off?
    Last edited by pxmcc; 07-09-2018 at 03:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post
    Ummmm................................. you my friend are SOOOO wrong on this thread............. I know a LOT of these Bissy chicks that I've met over the years and your so called "observation" is so misguided......................................... ..........

Where is BiggieSmalls as he has WAAAAAAAAAAAAY better data than you do and so do I................................................. ...

I went driving with my bro Whoowee one night and he knows I know tons of those girls on the street................................!

Some were on eccie and some I will help hop on here.............................. BUT after I give them a "crash course" of the Do's and Dont's of OH2........................

~Slayer~
    Hey wuzzup? Like pxmcc said, I just started very recently but I've been going steam full ahead like the soul train. I also went alone at it with nobody to help me except the ladies when I asked them for help.

I'd be really interested to know where my points are inaccurate at. I only know about a dozen of these ladies but maybe you know hundreds, so I want to learn more, if I'd be so lucky.

At least half of the Bissy women are not Houston residents. Some travel the country all over. Some ladies from Africa and Jamaica were there recently but don't ask how I know...lol. I couldn't believe it. We are really lucky to have Bissonnet in our own backyard. Even the Dallas track (Harry Hines blvd) isn't as good as Bissy.

Quote Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
    hilarious thread Securitized..
    but the gals here give the edge to...online, by a country mile..
    Thanks for your contributions!

Whaddaya turds want GAWDAMNIT!?!

Hah, well I honestly have not cruised the famous blade in a LONG time. I just window shop.
    Been trying to stick with Civilians,and indies.

I am down to help anyway I can though; I know the main blade contains too many HDH's. Sometimes you can find some in the backroads. Among the ladies are TS tho lol so check for the ballsack.

PM me if need info or reply here and I will do what I can.

Cheers.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Quote Originally Posted by tacopaco View Post
    Whaddaya turds want GAWDAMNIT!?!

Hah, well I honestly have not cruised the famous blade in a LONG time. I just window shop.
    Been trying to stick with Civilians,and indies.

I am down to help anyway I can though; I know the main blade contains too many HDH's. Sometimes you can find some in the backroads. Among the ladies are TS tho lol so check for the ballsack.

PM me if need info or reply here and I will do what I can.

Cheers.

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    To avoid TS, avoid cruising the back roads near the apartment complexes north of Bissonnet along Country Creek or Deering.

Speaking of HDH, some ladies do ask for 120 or 140 for a half hour.

Never pick a lady up at the intersection of Sugar Branch and Forum Park because these ladies don't provide. They set guys up here so that their pimps can rob them. I suggest sticking to Bissonnet, Centre, and Plainfield.

^^lol@the 140hh HDHoes on Bissy trac..
    actually ever gal i asked quoted 100hh. seemed like a conspiracy, but i wasn't complaining..

Registered (Not Verified) K. Boats's Avatar
    This thread has been educational and entertaining lol Securitized you make some valid points. I think it really comes down to what you value most; price vs. hospitality, legal risk vs. spontaneity, etc.

Verified Companion Companion
    Seeing as how most of these guys on this site act like it's too shady to meet me in a hotel room that I reserve for an incall, I am pretty sure you are gonna be hard pressed to convert most of these guys to visit unknown streetwalkers.

Guest Companion
    ^ Hehe
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa

Quote Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
    ^^lol@the 140hh HDHoes on Bissy trac..
    actually ever gal i asked quoted 100hh. seemed like a conspiracy, but i wasn't complaining..
    So far it varies from 80 to 140. The 140 girl looked almost like Alicia Keys. Many of the 100 girls will settle for 80 if you say that's all you have. I'm told by one SW that many SWs will crack and settle for much below 80.

Quote Originally Posted by K. Boats View Post
    This thread has been educational and entertaining lol Securitized you make some valid points. I think it really comes down to what you value most; price vs. hospitality, legal risk vs. spontaneity, etc.
    Much appreciated K. Boats and I'm happy to help. It's very difficult to say which approach is better, street or online. It really just depends on the individual hobbyist. Transparency and price were very big factors for me. I had a bad online experience and I almost considered quitting the hobby altogether. But then I thought, "No, I will not quit. I can beat this system. If there are rules, then I will identify loop holes. If there are risks, then I will manage them."

Quote Originally Posted by CVKatie View Post
    Seeing as how most of these guys on this site act like it's too shady to meet me in a hotel room that I reserve for an incall, I am pretty sure you are gonna be hard pressed to convert most of these guys to visit unknown streetwalkers.
    Hi CVKatie! I don't want to convert guys to become SW hobbyists. However, I don't want guys to go to jail or get ripped off if they choose to do it on their own accord. The guys who are going to see streetwalkers already know deep down inside that they're eventually going to make it out there so I want to inform them with what I know. I feel that SW hobbyists are born, and not made.

At the same time CVKatie, I think it is important that online providers be aware of the really good things that they offer to their clients. This is important so that the online provider can capitalize on her strengths and advantages that she offers. Hospitality, convenience, GFE activities (e.g. kissing, BBBJ, cuddling, etc.), and fresh body scent are critical elements of the online provider experience that hobbyists can't really expect to find from a SW. Hence, it's imperative that the online provider continue to emphasize these qualities of her service in her marketing as well as in her sessions. In essence, online providers have a monopoly over the GFE industry.

Guest Companion
    ^ I actually agree.

With this part: "At the same time CVKatie, I think it is important that online providers be aware of the really good things that they offer to their clients. This is important so that the online provider can capitalize on her strengths and advantages that she offers. Hospitality, convenience, GFE activities (e.g. kissing, BBBJ, cuddling, etc.), and fresh body scent are critical elements of the online provider experience that hobbyists can't really expect to find from a SW. Hence, it's imperative that the online provider continue to emphasize these qualities of her service in her marketing as well as in her sessions. In essence, online providers have a monopoly over the GFE industry."
    Last edited by SexyLatinAlyssa; 07-09-2018 at 10:26 PM.
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa

Nothing like seeing a SWOT analysis performed in the hobby world. You assume each item is weighted the same, but they are not. This not even close to a draw. Online beats the street hands down. Maybe you should provide us with your regression analysis.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast