HELLO GUYS, I AM TORI DAWN,

Attachment 1000379

VISITING THE UPTOWN DALLAS/LOVE FIELD AREA

Attachment 1000377

Hey guys I'm Tori Dawn! Super curvy blonde and beautiful I am always looking for a good time! I'm 31 years old, I have long blonde hair and seductive blue eyes. My body is super soft and curvy, with an ass that is an ATF in the community. I have 36 C and a beautiful face with a super fun and genuine, uninhibited and warm personality to match. I am very outgoing and open minded while also being laid back and intelligent. I'm relatable & easy to talk to, I just enjoy being your comfort zone & happy place. My goal is for you to leave me feeling lighter and free. I'm definitely extremely hedonistic and passionate in my lifestyle & everything I do, pleasure is my priority. I just love to have a good time & I get along with almost anyone. As long as you are kind, generous & respectful I'm certain we can be good friends!
The first step is either to call or text (214) 935-8268

Attachment 1000378

Incall Donations:

Qv/120
Hh/160
1hr/250

Outcall Donations:

Hh/250
1hr/375

Attachment 1000376

My Menu

FS-Multi Positions, BBBJ, DATY

EXTRA DONATIONS
DATO, SS, COF, COA, DFK, GFE, LFK, MSOG(HR sessions or more), Adult Conversation & Sensual Rubdowns
Greek

There is really nothing I really don't do if you have a question...dont hesitate to ask......