Thread: Nc/ns dvus1

Verified Companion Companion Jasmine Starr's Avatar

Angry Nc/ns dvus1

Contacted me through p411...We were supposed to meet between 8 and 9, but never heard from him!
    FORMERLY ALLI
    P411: P8979
    (713) 367-1931
    NORTH HOUSTON
    ACCEPTING VENMO, CASH APP AND PAYPAL
    $50 Cancelation, NC/NS , rescheduling fee to be used towards next appt within a week of cancelled appt.
    I will not schedule with you again
    until you pay it!
    NO GREEK, BBFS, TUMA OR DATO! DON'T EVEN ASK!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    You may want to consider working this out privately before taking it public next time. Going public often does not end well. js
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    I declined him for that time and I didn't tell him very nicely and I don't care who he runs back and tells what I said. I already knew he was FOS.
    ....But yeh there's a place for us to discuss

So even after gfe even stated companions should not post alerts in COED THAT IT BELONGS IN COMPANION FORUM yall cant follow simple directions ..... Every alert you ladies post in coed is making nothing but a more dangerous place for other ladies..... PLEASE LISTION ....
    "Men are the only ones if they so choose who are supposed to be posting alerts of anykind about members or otherwise in coed LADIES ARE SUPPOSED TO PUT THERE ALERTS IN THE COMPANION ONLY FORUM
    Remember, the effort has to go into the art, not the wave
    Everybody talking 'bout they own their masters
    But if your "art" don't age well, it don't matter
    It's like you own a hundred percent of nothing
    Know your value

☆☆☆☆☆Hosting in upscale private incall in West Houston ☆☆☆☆☆
    Does not entertain/accomodate:bbfs,ff,dt,greek,disrespectful or aggressive gentlemen. ANY ATTEMPT TO DISREGARD WILL RESULT IN FULL FEE DUE AND FORFEITING REMAINING TIME.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED..

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelyxxxo View Post
    So even after gfe even stated companions should not post alerts in COED THAT IT BELONGS IN COMPANION FORUM yall cant follow simple directions ..... Every alert you ladies post in coed is making nothing but a more dangerous place for other ladies..... PLEASE LISTION ....
    "Men are the only ones if they so choose who are supposed to be posting alerts of anykind about members or otherwise in coed LADIES ARE SUPPOSED TO PUT THERE ALERTS IN THE COMPANION ONLY FORUM
    Lovely are you living in a fantasy land where you think everyone will follow directions?

Quote Originally Posted by CVKatie View Post
    Lovely are you living in a fantasy land where you think everyone will follow directions?
    APPARANTLY I AM LOL.. Alerts are supposed to be for security what kind of security is the alert if you publiclly blast there handle and allow them notice to change and make a new handle or account and screw the rest of us over...jsmh ... It makes no sense whats the point of this site even having a companion forum everyone apparantly just posts everything here
    Remember, the effort has to go into the art, not the wave
    Everybody talking 'bout they own their masters
    But if your "art" don't age well, it don't matter
    It's like you own a hundred percent of nothing
    Know your value

☆☆☆☆☆Hosting in upscale private incall in West Houston ☆☆☆☆☆
    Does not entertain/accomodate:bbfs,ff,dt,greek,disrespectful or aggressive gentlemen. ANY ATTEMPT TO DISREGARD WILL RESULT IN FULL FEE DUE AND FORFEITING REMAINING TIME.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED..

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelyxxxo View Post
    Pardon me Ms. Lovely but this is NOT an alert. It’s a NCNS report. There is a BIG difference. I still love you Ms. Lovely. xoxoxo
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    i like nc/ns in coed both ways. gives the bloke (or gal) a chance to respond. also entered into the Court of Public Opinion to hash it out. it's like effin peer review, for gosh sakes..

technically though, Caroline is correct..

Verified Companion Companion Jasmine Starr's Avatar
    My apologies... Got this site's rules mistaken with another site :(
    FORMERLY ALLI
    P411: P8979
    (713) 367-1931
    NORTH HOUSTON
    ACCEPTING VENMO, CASH APP AND PAYPAL
    $50 Cancelation, NC/NS , rescheduling fee to be used towards next appt within a week of cancelled appt.
    I will not schedule with you again
    until you pay it!
    NO GREEK, BBFS, TUMA OR DATO! DON'T EVEN ASK!!

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Yes, H2 is its own unique critter!

Companions who feel that something about a Hobbyist's behavior merits sharing with other H2 ladies for their protection against loss of time, money, freedom, or physical safety, are advised to place NC/NS reports, dash-with-cash alerts, and other warnings in our Companion Security Exchanges.

That said, companions are also encouraged to allow adequate opportunity for resolution of less serious issues to occur before taking that step, but how much time and what make-up would be fair is up to individual discretion.

No such handle as dvus1 on H2, so no sense waiting for his response. We're done here. Thanks to everyone who contributed.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 07-10-2018 at 10:16 AM.