Hello I am Naughty Nadia....
& I am a provider from the DFW Metroplex...I have been gone for quite sometime, but now I'm back ready to help you experience the best, because you know you're tired of the rest!

I am a woman who is dying to meet you, will dazzle you, seduce you and make you feel alive in the most graceful fashion you can’t possibly resist- but more importantly, a woman who will redefine your impression of what a female companion is all about.

Imagine a luscious curvy beauty, smooth flawless skin. Long shoulder length hair, deep seductive blue eyes, possessing a mouth-watering figure of 34C of generous assets and curvaceous dimensions. Please understand, I am not a spinner, I am not a BBW, I am quite simply a lady somewhere in between, who while pretty, understands that her true beauty is what lays beyond the outer and more for the woman and fire 🔥 that lays below.. I stand at 5'7 and I have strawberry 🍓 blonde hair that lands below my shoulders. I’ve often been described as a "timeless beauty" and "the girl-next-door with an edge or twist". some even call me tinkerbell
My personality is sweet, sensual, warm, and very adventurous. I’m very easy going and strive to give you an absolutely unforgettable experience. While in my company you’ll find that you’re not only comfortable and relaxed but also as if you’re reconnecting with an old friend. Connection with me is often effortless, as it’s my specialty. I love to explore new places, things, and ideas with friends. So, if you're seeking an open-minded, down to earth, and curvaceous Southern gal, then your search stops here.

Call or text me anytime....
(737) 973-0820

Light Screening Required!

🆁🅰🆃🅴🆂

Incall Donations!

Quick Visit -_120
Half Hour -_170
1 hour-_270

Outcalls & Multiple Hour Specials
(Available Upon Request)

My menu!!

GFE/PSE