Thread: Annual OH2 Hobbyist of the Year Award 2021

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands

Annual OH2 Hobbyist of the Year Award 2021

Ol’ Doc here again as your host this year. Yes ladies and gentlemen, it’s that time of year again. Please vote for your choice as who should be Hobbyist of the Year.

Submit your votes here or PM Ol' Doc Holiday. I will announce the result December 26 so get your votes in now!!! Gentlemen...Good Luck!!

BTW, this contest is NOT sanctioned by OH2 management.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

DocH, Basscat is the man whom we all try to be like. It's not even a race to run. He's already won it. BASSCAT for PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the last week to cast your vote for Hobbyist of the Year. So cast your vote now. The big announcement is this Sunday!

Verified Hobbyist BCD coast_encounter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    This is the last week to cast your vote for Hobbyist of the Year. So cast your vote now. The big announcement is this Sunday!
    I would have to say Basscat for the win. He has my vote.

Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Ol' Doc Holiday here once again hosting this year's Hobbyist of the Year award ceremonies. The moment we have been waiting for is upon us, the announcement of the prestigious 2021 Hobbyist of the Year award.

After tabulating the votes and the votes being certified by the accounting firm of Boner, Stiff and Woody, I am pleased to announce this year's winner. However before doing so, I want to congratulate all of the worthy, hardworking nominees for their outstanding contributions in 2021. I also want to thank everyone who participated and voted in this year's competition. Once again the vote was really tight and the competition was stiff.

With that said the 2021 Hobbyist of the Year is ...................BoinkBoink!!!!!!!!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, please give this distinguished gentleman a warm round of applause. BoinkBoink has done a huge amount of in depth research and contributed a plethora of information to the Boards in 2021. This gentleman has smoked out some shady happenings in the hobby world and contributed to the research knowledge base here at OH2 by leaps and bounds. All OH2 members benefited by the amount of work this gentleman has put in here during 2021. He is the latest in a growing list of the most worthy and deserving recipients of the award. Now, for the award........................

The 2021 Golden Cock Award!!!!

Congratulations to the 2021 Hobbyist of the Year.....BoinkBoink!!!!!!

On behalf of all the members of OH2...keep up the great in depth research!!!! For those nominees who came up a bit short, there is always 2022. Also for 2022, I will be adding a Lifetime Achievement Award so be thinking about that during 2022.

This concludes the 2021 Hobbyist of the Year award ceremony. On behalf of all the nominees, thank you for participating in this evening's ceremony and hopefully I will see you again next year for the 2022 Hobbyist of the Year awards. Have a happy and prosperous New Year!

Congrats to the winner. And thanx for your work and effort DocH.