Thread: Harassing. Fucking weirdo.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Harassing. Fucking weirdo.

Wtf?!? I accidentally sent a message to the wrong person this a.m.. The person who I sent the text to, called me back, and had the creepiest voice. He said I haven’t even seen you yet why did you send me that message telling me not to contact your phone? .. I was literally confused so I looked through my messages and realized that I did send it to him on accident. So I apologized and told him that it was not intended for him. Then he said it’s just kind of weird that you send that to me on a Friday. .. huh? Lol.. he then repeated herself and said we haven’t even seen each other. So I looked through my messages again and look at the message log between he and I. He’s contacted me a couple times asking about an appointment but has never booked. He contacted me a few days ago at 4:32 a.m., And said: “I might stay up until noon, I need a Hispanic woman”. it seems he only wants to converse/ b.s through text. So he kept asking me what was wrong with me, and I told him absolutely nothing and apologized yet once again for sending the message to him. He started to mumble so I said OK dude how about you don’t call me. So I hung up. He immediately called me right back. When I answered I said look I just asked you not to call, and I apologize previously for sending you that message. So he started to mumble and say the same thing over and over. I hung up again, and he called right back again. So then I told him you know what I probably should’ve actually sent that message to you it seems like. And, as we speak he sending me a message Calling me a crazy bitch & telling me drugs are bad, lol.. MaryJane is absolutely not harmful at all. He has never given me any info on him. So all I have is his phone number. I am not sure of the posting guidelines as far as phone numbers, but if I am able to post the phone number, let me know and I will post it here. If not then you can message me & I’ll send u the info. (yes, he’s blocked)

Why do some of you gentlemen go off the deep end, or feel the need to be completely, and blatantly disrespectful towards a woman if she is inquiring a little information for screening, or if a provider denies your visit, or if you just simply don’t like something that is said? The level of crazy and disrespect from some of you guys on here is absolutely completely out of hand. If you don’t like a girls vibe, and rubbed the wrong way by her, just don’t contact her at all or stop communication. This has been happening quite a bit here lately. And from what I see I’m not the only provider who this is happening to..

I feel like we need to make a list of the problem clients, for us to revert back to.
    Last edited by Guest 090919-1; 07-06-2018 at 10:49 AM.