Thread: Starkville area fun?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Starkville area fun?

Does anyone know of anything in the area besides the local massage venue? That’s always a fall back but ready to mix it up some.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Greyghost's Avatar
    Nothing going on here.
    Greyghost

Quote Originally Posted by Greyghost View Post
    Nothing going on here.
    Grey sadly to quote a Cheech and Chong movie title "Things are tough all over" Its not much better in any part of the state. Thank god the coast has a few quality providers these days with KiKi, Vivian and Marie presently calling the coast home. If not for those three the coast would have no options but the few traveling ladies who periodically stop and the contingent of stg girls most gents actively shy away from. I am blessed with living nearly identical distance between Biloxi and New Orleans and only a half hours drive more to hit Baton Rouge. This gives me a great deal more ladies to choose from a fact that is not lost on me. I do however feel for my brethren in other parts of the state who are not so lucky. At the same time I often find myself jealous af of the guys living in the uppermost regions of the state and their access to the hotties in Memphis and Nashville. Presently some of my favorite ******s are based out of TN. The pimp/bf's in the major TN cities are on par with the TX pimps when it comes into turning out hot girls. Sadly the baggy pants big rim gold grill boys in MS seem to have no idea how to trick a girl into paying all their bills. I wish there were some kind of "tricking young women into selling their ass and giving you all their money for dummies" book that was passed out in the more urban areas of the state. I always thought the rap videos did most of the work for these idiots by portraying how great a life it is to be one of these winners earner but it doesnt seem to translate well in MS. It sure seems to work well in TX and Tn. A quick look at the boards in those states and you literally see hundreds of hot girls out there getting after it stacking paper for the bf/pimps everyday.

I've watched some youtube stuff that shows ladies street walking on some road called Figeroua or something like that in LA. Guys with their cell phones videoing while they approach them and they say f/s for 60 bucks. And some of them are HOT. Sure wish those were the going rates in Ms.

They are for 90% of the stg girls in most areas. They try to beat you out of as much as they can but chances are if you stick to your guns you can get fs from most of them for .6 or .8. .8 for sure is enough to see most any of them on stg from New Orleans to Mobile my typical stomping grounds. Usually you will have to pay a girls asking qv rate the first time you see her but the next time you call she will gladly see you for .6/.8 as long as you were a good date ie treat her nice was clean not completely degusting to look at treated her nice finished quick and most importantly got straight to business and left right after without wasting any of their time. Most guys fuck up by trying to spend way to much time with these girls. The last thing these ladies want to do is hang out with a trick. Chances are they are putting people out the room to see you so someone (their pimp, other ******s in some cases kids or parents) had to leave for you to come see her so the faster you come and go the better chance of her being happy with you paying less.

Once I know a girl a few visits and I know they are putting people out the room for me to visit I tell them they dont have to. I have no issue with a girls pimp/bf/husband/mom/dad/uncle/friend and especially other ******s staying in the room while I nail the girl I came to see. I just cant do kids if a girl has kids in the room with her I usually pass on seeing her completely. Many times I have met much better looking girls this way that for some reason didnt have an add up when I saw the girl I came to see and ended up seeing the better looking girl after just because I told the one I came to see that she didnt have to make her friends leave the room. This has happened many times over the years. now that I am old I cant just finish the first one and go straight into the second one but will go chill in the car or take a ride while I recover then go see the hotter girl that I would have missed out on if I hadnt told the first one it was ok to let her friends stay. I have never had an issue with fucking in a crowd of strangers. I actually kind of like when there are several other traveling girls in the room usually they are in the bathroom putting make up on while you are doing their friend its funny to listen to what a gaggle of ******s talk about

Quote Originally Posted by guitar View Post
    I've watched some youtube stuff that shows ladies street walking on some road called Figeroua or something like that in LA. Guys with their cell phones videoing while they approach them and they say f/s for 60 bucks. And some of them are HOT. Sure wish those were the going rates in Ms.