Thread: Jazzi: Jazzi was more Opera

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Jazzi: Jazzi was more Opera

Companion's Handle: Jazzi
    Date of Visit: 11/02/2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: (432) 217-3211
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://odessa.skipthegames.com/fema...i/794901312225
    City, State: Midland, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: BBBJ, 69
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 min
    Donation: 300
    Approximate age of Companion: .5
    Hair Color and Length: Black hair down to mid back
    Smoking Status: Don't think so
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description: Pictures are accurate. Somewhat short, a little meaty. Average breasts (not good with cup sizes). Didn't pay attention to any tattoos. Attitude was ok going in, shit going out.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Not even close
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Not just no, but HELL no

Public comments:
    This is one of those "Dammit, I know better! I shoulda' just stayed home and pounded one out moments." She showed up at the door dressed like she just came back from getting groceries and I was interrupting her from putting them away. During the visit, she kept calling me "bro" which made the whole visit uncomfortable. During the (non)events, she brought up her boyfriend downstairs and reminding me that this was business only as if I were there to select a wife. At a certain point, she was complaining and stated exactly how much time was left. I just got up, got dressed, and left. This was textbook TOFTT.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I speak on behalf of all of us wtx mongers when I say thank you for toftt on this one. Most of us had similar experience dealing with these no service providing entitled wtx cvnts so we know exactly how frustrating it is. Especially at that rate! Hats off to you bruh, better luck next time

Can we get another link for her or a screen shot to make sure we know who to avoid.....link is broken