Thread: Hattiesburg Ladies

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Hattiesburg Ladies

Are there any quality ladies left in Hattiesburg anymore? Based on the ad activity on various sites, it appears to be awfully slim.

Give ms39402 call she usually post on stg. If you see her give a review and some of us may make the drive

I saw MS39402 post that she was still around a few months ago. There is also a black girl named Tara that is up that way she has reviews here if I am not mistaken she just got new bolt ons to add to her already nice figure. Anyone know if that tatted up jugglo girl is still in Hattiesburg? I havent seen and add for her in awhile but she was legit and had pretty good reviews. Its just as dead up there as it is on the coast to be honest. At least on the coast we have a bunch of stg trash if we feel like dealing with it. I am not sure what the stg scene is like up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluegoose1 View Post
    Give ms39402 call she usually post on stg. If you see her give a review and some of us may make the drive

https://www.taradelafee.net/

Tara recently updated her website so I would think she’s still around. I’ve never actually seen her. I did notice her rates went up. I guess she has to pay for her enhancements

I haven’t seen an ad for MS39402 in a while. I saw Tara a few years ago. I do like her, but I’m not a fan of the cbj, plus the compensation increase is a downer. If we’re thinking of the same tatted girl, she just had a kid about a month ago. SKG up here is 90% fake ads. The rest want deposits or for you to send them a pic of yourself before they will see you. At one point we had three amps up her and when you had an itch, you just walked in. Now, it’s a pain in the ass to set up something, everyone wants a premium amount for half-assed service.

I work in Hattiesburg periodically and do very well.
    Thanks guys