Thread: World Series ???

World Series ???

No one wants to talk about the Astros in the World Series? Here's to the Astros getting to Max Fried tonight and forcing my favorite day of the year..... Game 7 of the World Series.
    "Baseball is like church. Many attend, but few understand." - Leo Ernest Durocher

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT CXOMMUNITY RULES!
    CONGRATS BB on celebrating your favorite day of the year!!
    Everything else was like ? A foreign language..& that's ok I support you being fired up!!
    Go Astros!!!!

I'd love to gangbang the entire team..������

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    OP, you might want to ask the mods to move this to DJH forum. Aside from Classy's wish I don't think it is hobby-related and will eventually get moved.

Oh you party poopers!

Moved to appropriate forum. Not pooping on any party. Just following the rules of OH2 Community. If the Topic is not Hobby Related, it belongs here. NOT in Coed Discussion. KR/OH2 Guide

Astros get their asses whooped, as expected. They couldn't buy a hit yesterday even if it was sold on Bissonnet! Shit was pathetic!

The Braves have some dogs that can hit the ball. The ONLY hitter the Astros have is Altuve. Where the fuck was Alvarez and Correa this World Series??

No muthafuckin' way they were coming back from a 3-1 deficit the way they were leaving folks stranded on bases.

When Jorge Soler hit that 3-run homer and literally knocked that ball out of the park he did a gesture like "I own you bitches! Y'all can't fuck with me!" And he was right.

Dusty Baker's getting too old for this shit. At 72 he needs to retire.

Braves were UNDER .500 on August 1st! Then they got pissed and put a can of whoopass on teams to get to the World Series. When I saw what they did to the Dodgers, a team with OVER 100 wins, I knew if they played the Astros they'd win. And that's exactly what the fuck happened!

Atlanta Braves 2021 World Series Champions.
    Last edited by kerwil; 11-03-2021 at 11:04 AM.
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

I honestly think it was rigged
    $payoff game & they lost on purpose.

Just like the rhythms of life, the Atlanta Braves got hot and the Houston Astros went cold. It happens. Hats off to Atlanta!
    The World Series was NOT played by the best two teams in baseball this year. Once again, two different teams got hot and played themselves into the Fall Classic.

See ya'll in West Palm Beach on March 2 +/-.
    "Baseball is like church. Many attend, but few understand." - Leo Ernest Durocher

I was very happy they got as far as they did. I agree with bbkid about the best two teams were not in the World Series.