Thread: visiting town, what are the best strip clubs in OKC area

Registered Male (Not Verified)

visiting town, what are the best strip clubs in OKC area

What's the general vibe of the OKC area strip clubs.

Particularly interested in:
    typical age of dancers (does the club have any 18-20yos, are most of the girls on the good or bad side of the big 25)
    typical ethnicity of dancers
    typical mileage expected in a standard $20-30 lapdance for the clup
    typical hotness of dancers (is it mostly pretty hot chicks with maybe a fatty or 2 or is it a lot of not great looking girls with maybe 1 or 2 hot girls)
    at each club

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Howdy sir, welcome to okc. Well we have a number of SC here. Nighttrips on W. Reno usually has some hot ones, but sometimes they are a bit into themselves. The Red Dog is on NW 10th west of MacArthur, they are ok. There is several clubs on SW 59th that are pretty much next door to each other, they had a rep of being good spots before covid. Only thing down there is the cops keep a close eye out for drinking drivers so take care. Have fun, get some on ya!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    My personal fave is DejaVu in SE OKC/Valley Brook

any details on what the places are like?

Still Looking Around
    Deja Vu/Little Darlings
    -It’s two clubs next door to each other. DV is 18+, nude and closes at 6am. LD is 21+, topless and closes at 2am. The girls are alright, I haven’t been since COVID. They have good dancers but I’ve never had luck getting anything in the club. I’ve heard stories but as I remember, their security tries to enforce no touch
    -$25 dance, 3 for $60 specials, $150 hhr VIP (cameras)

Fancy’s
    -this place is shit

Red Dog
    -this place is shit, their stage has carpet (?!?), the lap dance is on a chair you’d see in a waiting room and it’s right by the entrance and a pool table, so there’s no privacy.

Platinum Nights
    - women here can be fine. $25 dances, there’s a VIP section but it has see-through cloth and it’s the size of a closet. That said, I’ve been there at 5pm on a Wednesday and got lucky once

Night Trips
    - the place to be. Right by the airport and hotels, I’ve gotten tons of entertainment here. $25 dances, but they do have Cubans here that will try and snatch you up and take your dollar. They’re very serious about business, but that doesn’t mean some me haven’t been conned. Of all the clubs, I think this has the highest number of attractive women working.

Hope this helps. There aren’t many fat women dancing in OKC and there isn’t much variety. Most women are all in their 20s, the ones older usually travel from out of town.

If you aren’t going to Deja Vu or Little Darlings, don’t go to any club on SE 59. If you are going to Little Darlings/Deja Vu then go 5mph below the speed limit. If you’re drinking, exit the parking lot on the street closest to the highway and head that direction. The town’s police get all their money from DUIs outside that club, so exiting that way will get you out of their jurisdiction faster.

Whats night trips privacy like?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Biography View Post
    Whats night trips privacy like?
    non existant

ok so i did my trip hit 2 places, here's my summary of thoughts and tier lists of girls
    the tiers are
    god tier (10s)
    top tier (9s)
    decent tier (7.5-8s)
    meh tier (5s-low 7s)
    shit tier (<5)

there were no god or top tier girls (9s and 10s) at either club.

first place i went was RED DOG. saturday late afternoon (about 4pm) $4 cover.
    they were running a single stage rotation 1 dance 1 "break" song in between.

i saw 10 dances on stage from 8 girls
    decent white
    decent+ white (seemed to disappear after her dance either took a cust to vip or was a day shift girl getting off shift, anyway she didn't reappear when the rotation repeated after 7 girls)
    shit white (fat)
    meh hispanic (chubby, borderline fat)
    meh blonde hispanic? (not completely sure on ethnicity)
    shit hispanic (fat)
    shit white (fat)
    1st girl again
    meh mulatto?
    3rd girl again

so 2 in decent tier 3 in meh tier 3 in shit tier, didn't really see anything that caught my eye on the floor, one "meh -" girl who i didn't see on stage approached me but I wasn't interested, and the 1 decent girl I still saw was occupied with another customer so I bounced to another location.

NIGHT TRIPS

Saturday evening got there about 7pm $8 cover
    They were running single stage 1 dance sets with a song break in between
    Songs felt like they were a little shorter, it took them about the same amount of time to go through 10 dancers that RD went through 7.

saw 12 dances on stage from 11 girls
    top- white (just on the borderline between decent and top - fit and cute but up close you can tell she's a little older than she appears at first glance, probably closer to 25 than 20)
    shit hispanic (fat)
    shit hispanic (fat)
    shit hispanic (fat)
    shit hispanic (fat)
    meh hispanic
    meh black (body was decent, face didn't do it for me, but honestly i rarely find black girls attractive in general, there are a very few who are and they generally have more caucasian looking facial features so YMMV on that one)
    meh blonde hispanic
    meh hispanic
    meh race indeterminate (mixed hispanic/asian?) had an ok body but an old looking face
    meh+/decent- hispanic (cute face ok body except ass way too big. if you are into that big ass thing the brothers seem to like maybe she's your type. would date for free but wouldn't spend money on.)
    girl 1 again

saw another potential real cutie on the floor she sat at another table and didn't get a good look at her. girl 1 seemed like fun when i tipped her on stage so i went with her when she approached me for a dance. the dance was top tier and I left satisfied (no actual extras worthy of a full review were had but I gave her a tip on top of the $20 dance for good mileage).

Quote Originally Posted by 151GrahamCracker View Post
    There aren’t many fat women dancing in OKC
    sorry man, I found this to not be true, maybe you have more lenient standards for what qualifies as "fat", maybe i'm just picky, but i guess to each his own.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You must have missed deja vu... If you're looking for model types...

Quote Originally Posted by DaBunk View Post
    You must have missed deja vu... If you're looking for model types...
    It was on my list to hit later on but I ended up ending the night early as the dance was unexpectedly good. Next time I'll make sure to check out the other clubs.