Thread: 34e whitney weston is a thief!!

Verified Companion Companion MajicPlayground's Avatar

34e whitney weston is a thief!!

I leased a car thru her and all payments are current. I paid for inspection this morning and met her in Dallas to do registration. She faked a call and took my car and left me stuck in Dallas.

I have proof to back this up. Just thought y'all should know what she's really about.
    Living full time in Pennsylvania

Update: after meeting the police at the friends place, it turns out that Whitney has not paid him for my car for 6 MONTHS. Which is obviously why she wouldn't let me speak to him in August. She stole well over 3600 dollars from me. So yeah, I guess when stupid *****s become desperate, they'll fuck over anyone they can. I have loaned her money many times when she was short and business was 'slow'. Real nice payback. Karma, red and gold, and the courts will put her karma in check. She messed with the wrong person. And child services have also been called on her....but not by me lol. Step 1 with plenty more thunder to follow. Stealing is the lowest 0f the low!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ho lee chit. That's a lot to unpack. If this is true, how horrible.

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    How do you know CPS was called on her? I mean, I thought that the authorities were not supposed to give that kind of information now. Definitely hope you get the vehicle or money.

I know because you can report online in Texas and someone informed me that they had done so. Even sent screenshot showing it. Currently exploring attorney info

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well the car was Not stolen it was Repossessed by the owners, as This is not a defense for Majic or Whitney, but I know the WHOLE story!!

#1 when you rent to own, YOU rent the car and You are the driver. Not a friend, or a daughter or a son or whoever. The car is NOT yours until paid for, after that you can do what you want with it.

#2 when the payment is due on a due Date, it's due that day. That does not mean you have a Grace period, If you want a Grace period then Finance a car yourself. Being a day or 2 or a week late means Whitney has to Pay your car note, BECAUSE if money in not in Friends account he would say Go get the car. So she saved repo for you at least 11 times!!! Paying that day the way you did don't mean money will be in his account as it takes a day or 2 to transfer out then get to him. Again be a Month ahead or get your own financing!!!

#3 when someone says get the oil changed and keep the car in Good condition that means to do that. Don't be 30,000 miles over on a oil change per the sticker in the windshield and riding on bald tires! And don't dent the car up or bedazzle the dash like a Child would do as anyone else if you Leased a car you would have to Pay for if a business card wouldn't cover the dent or scratch, and I was told it was Beat to hell and back.

#4 when someone asks you Nicely to Not be late as they don't have the funds to cover Your car note, and you run your Yankee loud ass mouth like your doing her a Favor renting the car (Which I Begged her not to rent to you) and saying what you did to her..yet broke and stretched for money she Still paid your car note till you did. But that was the last straw, as she was sick of covering your note that you didn't want to pay on time.

#4 she thought by renting to you it was gonna be a Local rent to own. But then you moved back up to Pennsylvania! Pennsylvania is not local to Texas and that was the final decision in taking the car... That and your attitude to her a couple months prior.. sometimes being Nice goes alot further, but I doubt you know how to do that.

The car was NOT stolen it was Repossessed by the owners. You were told what you were told, that she never paid for the car, because you were being childish and outside his house pushing the Panic button on the car. And he wanted the crazy, irate chick Gone!! She has all the payments and proof, again I know EVERYTHING!!!

And FYI Majic's daughter which sounds like she just like Majic called CPS..so instead of saying "Hey I understand now, but please let me try to get financing for the car myself". No you decided to go on a Shit storm rage and post all your dirty laundry on ****** boards!!!

Honestly I told her to let you do that and get financing, but it's NOT my business and that's how they handle theirs so I have No say so.

Again I'm not defending either party, just letting everyone know what the REAL truth is, even though I already know by posting this I will get blasted...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassmann View Post
    but I know the WHOLE story!!

... and you run your Yankee loud ass mouth like your doing her a Favor renting the car (Which I Begged her not to rent to you)...

Again I'm not defending either party, just letting everyone know what the REAL truth is, even though I already know by posting this I will get blasted...
    Well how do you know the whole story Cassman? It appears you must be heavily involved. Please fill us in on your role/position in this. Altough you claim to be neutral it sure doesn't seem like it based on your comments. So if you aren't actually involved where are you getting all this info? I'm assuming Whitney? Not blasting you (I don't think you will bc this board is slooooow), just trying to get the REAL truth behind your motives in even posting this.
    Last edited by iamrobot; 11-03-2021 at 06:21 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    This all sounds like something to work out in court NOT on a ****** board. js
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Yes Doc, I already have a lawyer in Denton county and I'm suing her. She also stole an heirloom pearl ring that was from my mother...it was in the suitcase in the trunk. She text me and told me she threw all my things away. Which is theft. Period. And it's allll on video at the DMV in Carrollton. So yeah, I definitely have grounds to sue and I have had over 50k pledged to me by family and friends to help me, and I have a new car waiting in pa. So. In the 4 years I've known her, I have NEVER heard of her talk of any REAL friends...like ride or die friends...yet I have a handful that have my back like I have theirs. Seems to me that says alot about her already.
    She fucked with the wrong family now. My grown ass kids already took her to school and there's more coming.

Cassman just likes to think he actually knows shit about anything because his life is so lame lol

Hey cassman...DM me and I'll show you the texts with HER PHONE NUMBER showing how she PUSHED me into that car and said I was a GREAT risk because I took such good care of it. I have text messages of the pics I regularly sent her showing her detail work I had done weekly....yeah, that sticker above the registration was for a car was membership I paid 75 dollars a month for. I am definitely NOT trashy like her. I actually OWN my home...she has a trashy lot with nasty neglected animals that she buried on the rental lot...and a truck she can't pay for that is also going to be repossessed. Funny how Gabriel was shocked to see allllll the payments I made to her on my PayPal when the cops were there. Yep, I was actually paid in full till Nov 15.

I'm going to make one final thing clear here. Had she just given me back all of my possessions that were in that car this would not have gone to the extreme that it has. I would have called the least paid on November 15th and turned the car back in if that's what they had asked for. But no one at any time made any reference to wanting that car back. She straight up faked a phone call left and took the car with all my things. When she finally answered the phone she lied and said they were at an impound lot and she was trying to find out where. What she was really doing was fleeing Dallas so that I couldn't get to her. And she sent me a text telling me she threw all of my things away. There was an heirloom pearl ring in there, in the suitcase, from my mother that I got for my birthday that she had worn my whole life. For that she will definitely be held accountable. The owner of the car took the car knowing that my things were in it so that was theft in the eyes of Texas law. Her receiving those things was receiving stolen property and participating in theft by fraud. That is also punishable in the state of Texas and she could be held liable for it. This is why I'm suing her

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    This thread has exceeded its life cycle.

Closed.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!