Do you enjoy a great story, an erotic story.. Every once in a while, I put pen to paper and tell the story of a memory I've made with a suitor. I call these memories, My Escapades ~ A Blog Here is my latest, please enjoy!

Larry, your dick is hard!!

In his proper introduction, he tells me how his plumbing does not work. Repeated this again one he was before me in person.. He also explained that while he can pleasure himself, he only experiences the muscle spasms.

And so we started..

I love when we have what some consider abnormal desires and can speak freely of them, no judgement here.. EVER!!

With clothes off and standing before me, a lick on his nipple and a whisper of a kiss on his dick, this professional man lost his words as his dick began growing and all he could do was pant..

and so he panted for at least an hour, in that time

-his nipples were sucked and i placed my smallest clothespins on them
-the inside of his thighs were scratched
-his earlobes licked, sucked and gently bitten
-his bottom slightly touched
-a clothespin gently placed between his balls and anus

He was asked to lie on his back with legs spread.. he has what I like to call perfect hanger balls, that is the scrotum hangs a bit so that I can wrap my fingers around them.. after some ball sucking, those balls looked like a peach..a cock ring was placed around them. A cock ring was also placed around his dick..

His anus was prepared with lube, he was shown the anal beads in a condom and his eyes went large, still panting..

Ever so slowly, I introduced all 5 beads into his ass with his eyes wide..

His first words, “Are they all in” Yep…

I massaged the outside of his prostrate to his delight, again panting on his end..

His second sentence was “ Can I please come?”

I said yes, he got to stroking his hard dick as I continued rubbing the outside of his body ..

He experienced the perfect trifecta that a younger man takes for granted..

An orgasm with a hard dick, a forceful ejaculation and internal muscle spasms..

I placed a small wooden clothespin in his pocket as he left. i hope his dick gets hard every time he touches it..