Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Bbj, gfe,
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
Donation: 350
Approximate age of Companion: 40 to 50
Hair Color and Length: Blonde long hair
Smoking Status: [Staff edit. M]
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: Fit for her age, nice natural boobs, skin is a little loose
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
My first review on here. I've had 6 or so encounters over the past 2 years so I domt do this too often but when I can. Sofia is extremely friendly and talkative in her email exchanges and in person. She looks like the unedited pictures she has up. What I mean is she has some professional photos of herself and also some that look like they are from a cell phone. The cell phone ones are her spot on and that's a good thing becasue she is still very attractive. Both her and I arrived 10 minutes late but we communicated the whole time so it was fine. She has a nice private house and you will feel secure in it. Eventually I was able to get in and get off inside. She took her time and did not rush either. I have no complaints [Staff edit. M] A bit hard to understand her too becasue she had music playing. If you have any other questions just ask. It's my first review so I dont k ow what all the details I'm suppose to give.

I didn't see her on here but she is on tryst under sofia love and also on eros.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.