Thread: Reliable dating sites?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Reliable dating sites?

Have not hobbied in a while due to a relationship and i wanted to try the dating scene. Has anyone tried online dating sites and are they reliable? Seen many sites like Plenty of Fish, Adult Friend finder, Match, Tinder, Etc. but are they all just baiting sites with no action? Or do they actually work? I would appreciate any info. provided and look forward to it.

Thanks for your time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I used POF.com and had good luck.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT CXOMMUNITY RULES!
    I've tried ALL..& EVEN PAID SUBSCRIPTIONS that where bullshit .
    I can explain in detail after I take care of something.
    BRB
    ��

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT CXOMMUNITY RULES!
    I've been on several & as far as "Dating" the most reliable for me are

Friended & Zoosk.

I have horror stories from several of the others not with Men or members with billing & ect. Will not go into detail it's no fun remembering & I've already moved on. There's also a fun phone dating line where you can meet locals & it's always free for Ladies. I met 3 of my besties that I am still friends with on Lavalife 713 .917 .5555 One of the
    Gentleman that I met on Lavalife 11 years ago is actually a member here now..I may have created a monster & not sharing his handle Lol!!

Dang I should of asked earlier. Been on match for a couple of days. Definately not worth the money in my opinion. Perhaps you folks have better luck than i do.

- - - Updated - - -

oh wow didnt realize that site was still around. might give it a shot.

Depends. If your looking for the chance at a real relationship. The paid sites like match are a good choice. But iv had luck on tinder, pof, meetme, okcupid and match. Facebook dating is also not bad. The biggest problem I find is for men you need to be realistic. Fakes are stupidly common . If a model type girl messages you 1st and you don't look like channing tatum. It's probably fake. Also if your not a 10/10 looking guy you will have to put in the work to find ppl
    I'd say I'm a 5/10. 220. Nothing special but iv had luck on them all cause I put the effort into messaging

Whwn you find one let me know..... dating in my late 30s in 2021.....has been............ very interesting to say the least. It sucks. Lol
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    If you are contemplating getting into a relationship with one of the ladies here, I suggest you reevaluate that. Probably not a good idea. The ladies here are really not about that.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified) Conversational's Avatar
    Dating in my 30s made me explore hobbying.
    Most of the women on the sites are ugly, fat, or have kids.
    Those that don't, are looking for marriage+kids, and I'm not into that.
    I also have a nice career going, and don't want to interrupt that.
    Best luck has been on Bumble and OkCupid, but I've deleted those a long time ago.

Tinder has been my only experience with success

PoF and Match etc failure

Tinder has a 50/50 hit and miss score in my experience. most women either want to hookup or play the long dating game

you get the occasional who wants to date casually, at least where i am at