Thread: You want me ?

Verified Companion Companion Selena Romano's Avatar

You want me ?

Hello guys I was thinking about coming to you town maybe for 1 or 2 days preferably Wednesday and Thursday. Anybody want to welcome me there . And also what area should I stay ? Thanks guys . Look forward to meet a few of y'all ;)

Edited by Staff to remove Promotional Content. Ads do not belong in Coed Discussion. Please keep the pics and contact info in the Ad sections, profile, and signature line. KR/OH2 Guide
    Hot brunette Latina
    Fully vaccinated
    Selenaromano.ch
    SelenaRomano@protonmail.ch
    P411 P40128
    Private condo Galleria area

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    There's definitely a shortage of 'verified' Hispanic ladies in OKC. Hope you do come and guys treat you well that you will consider making OKC part of your city tours (with some regularity) - your planned days for this upcoming week will not work with my work schedule ****sigh****
    Techiedad36
    P411 certified

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lespaulmankc's Avatar
    Here is some information on places to stay in OKC. https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1501696

You should be very welcome here, especially if your rates are as attractive as you are.
    Fucking Oklahoma 60 Minutes At A Time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You look awesome we have exchanged PM’s in the past and I may have open time this week let me know please!