Thread: Verification process

BANNED-MULTIPLE HANDLES

Verification process

I've maneuvered this site great without verification, but yes without having access to private tags its now becoming a tad arduous. Thanks to Doc Holliday for having a link on his signature line. I followed that to the best of my ability. Hopefully the promised land(verified status) will come soon. Any obi one kinobis around here have any secret keys to make it happen sooner. I would appreciate any advice

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
    I've maneuvered this site great without verification, but yes without having access to private tags its now becoming a tad arduous. Thanks to Doc Holliday for having a link on his signature line. I followed that to the best of my ability. Hopefully the promised land(verified status) will come soon. Any obi one kinobis around here have any secret keys to make it happen sooner. I would appreciate any advice
    You need to see 2 lovely ladies, they message ck1942 and with 2 like a magic wand, you become verified. But like, the wand is old or may need batteries it could take a couple of weeks.

I also send a copy when I send a vouch. Just so you can be secure it's there
    Austin Southwest area 3/28, 3/29 and 4/1
    San Antonio April 2,3,4,5
    Corpus April 17,18,19
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 409-407-1303 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

BANNED-MULTIPLE HANDLES
    Thanks beautiful. I sent three ladies a pm and of course put ck1942 as a recipient of the pm. I've seen way more but hopefully that will do the trick. Thanks as always for your input on this board. It helps maneuver this minefield

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT CXOMMUNITY RULES!

🤭🤩 Dude Get Out Of My Head!!!

😃Weird!!!I just wrapped up a pm with a very HOT guy I just met explaining the same thing! No joke!!WEIRD!!We are on the same frequency?!Anyway, yes just like the Nicole mentioned all you need is to send Ck1942 a private message expressing your desire to have verified hobbyist Status & also 2 providers pm him&That should do it unless he's on Vacay?I'm confident with that it should not be longer than a few days or week.Unless things have changed?Welcome to Oh2 & kinda WEIRD that you mentioned something I was working on with someone else here that I just met.WEIRD!!!& kewl. ?💋

The following will be of interest to you...

WHERE TO START! Hobbyist Candidate

Please follow the instructions exactly. Any deviation will delay the process. Yes, there is a backlog.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
    Wait your turn & follow directions ! That’s the secret

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Classysexxx View Post
    ��Weird!!!I just wrapped up a pm with a very HOT guy I just met explaining the same thing! No joke!!WEIRD!!We are on the same frequency?!Anyway, yes just like the Nicole mentioned all you need is to send Ck1942 a private message expressing your desire to have verified hobbyist Status & also 2 providers pm him&That should do it unless he's on Vacay?I'm confident with that it should not be longer than a few days or week.Unless things have changed?Welcome to Oh2 & kinda WEIRD that you mentioned something I was working on with someone else here that I just met.WEIRD!!!& kewl. ?��
    youre trying to hard
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024