Thread: For The Asshats With Accusations

Verified Companion Companion KellyDarlin's Avatar

For The Asshats With Accusations

I do not voice my opinion very often on the board for good reason. I don't always need to say anything because it's a moot point. But goddamnit when someone that I care about is attacked unfairly, I'm gonna say what I gotta say and damn the consequences!
    I asked DocHoliday to mention me being in Houston as a favor. I not being known in Houston thought it might help Garner some interest. How the fuck does that make him my pimp? And who the fuck do you people (only word I can describe you as without causing you to feel bad about yourself (which you should))think you are making assumptions and accusations like that? I know you are cowards because you wouldn't dare put in a thread but chose to attack Doc in a private forum, but didn't have manners, respect or for that matter the balls to address the topic openly or at least ask me first.
    Is this how fucking jaded this community has become? That a hobbyist can't mention a providers name without there being a payoff or sexual benefit for himself and vice versa? Let me say this so all you small minded, mentally stunted and more than likely sexually inept sons of female dogs will not do it again, DocHoliday is my friend. He wrote my first review after going out of his way to take me to my first private social at Christmas time when I first began this life. He is someone I hold in the highest esteem as a hobbyist and person. We do not see one another BCD because of distance but I'd walk a million miles in any condition if he called and said he needed to see me. He has advised, encouraged, cajoled and catered to me everytime I've called. I have not nor have I ever been in a position where I paid him any amount of my money for promotion on his part. I say this now, you guys are so quick to point fingers at Doc but I damn well know you won't face me. I don't know your handles but I'd know you if you ever contacted me. You'd be the guy that lays it on thick, the baby this and baby that, the moron who still asks how many roses or correlates an activity with a dollar amount, the short notice means I'm here in your parking lot type who only cares if his cock cums so he can crow! You'd be the type of guy I'd block in a New York second because I don't see guys with little brains or dicks and you score 100% in both categories. Now go pick on someone your own size you emotionally stunted bug fuckers!
    KellyDarlin 281-387-0025

This ain't no dog and pony show!
    (Unless you are bringing the dog and pony)

MENU - GFE FULL SERVICE, DATY, DATO, BBBJCIM, GREEK, DFK, COCK WORSHIP, RIMMING, ROLEPLAY, MSOG, TOYSHOW, SENSUAL MASSAGE AND MORE

RATES FOR MY TIME
    CARDATE QV 120/BNG 100
    INCALL - 20 100/30 140/60 220
    OUTCALL - 20 120/30 180/60 320

ONLY VERIFIED OR VETTED REGISTERED MEMBERS
    NCNS FEE $50

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    That is fiery. Doc is the only guy on here that I would care to have a beer with.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    I try to not assume intentions when I read things here, so I would have approached this differently.

I have the thread containing the comments you which you refer. If I was to place intent on them I would read those "accusations" as attempts at humor, but I do not know any of the parties in question. I do wonder how you came to possess info posted in the men's section...

What is the meaning behind this rant? What in the sam hell are you talking about woman?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeD77 View Post
    That is fiery. Doc is the only guy on here that I would care to have a beer with.
    I hope it purged the bullshit right out of them. I love my community and truly love the hobbyists that have seen me and have become my friends. I'd do the same for every single one if them cause I know they do it for me
    That's what a community is supposed to be like, caring for one another, circling the wagons when someone is in trouble, goodwill and best wishes. It's NOT supposed to let these things be said about one another. We should shut them up or at least let them know they are in the wrong. My words were backed my a fire d desire to make our community great and I'm not sorry in the least if it hurt the guilty parties feelings!
    KellyDarlin 281-387-0025

MENU - GFE FULL SERVICE, DATY, DATO, BBBJCIM, GREEK, DFK, COCK WORSHIP, RIMMING, ROLEPLAY, MSOG, TOYSHOW, SENSUAL MASSAGE AND MORE

RATES FOR MY TIME
    CARDATE QV 120/BNG 100

NCNS FEE $50

BANNED-MULTIPLE HANDLES
    Just out of curiosity how do you know he was attacked in a private forum that you don't have access to. You are basically snitching on your informant. This might not end well just let it go would be my suggestion

Talking about people accusing someone I care about of being my pimp simply because he said something nice about me to help me while I was in your town, that's what this is about.
    KellyDarlin 281-387-0025

RATES FOR MY TIME
    CARDATE QV 120/BNG 100

NCNS FEE $50

Quote Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
    Just out of curiosity how do you know he was attacked in a private forum that you don't have access to. You are basically snitching on your informant. This might not end well just let it go would be my suggestion
    I'm not snitching. I don't know who said it but know it was said and the person I'm defending is not who told me not was I told anything except Doc was accused of being my pimp. It's wrong and only proves that the idiots who said it are cowards.
    KellyDarlin 281-387-0025

RATES FOR MY TIME
    CARDATE QV 120/BNG 100

NCNS FEE $50

Registered Male (Not Verified) DEAR _JOHN's Avatar
    .............sigh.................the hobby is supposed to be easy, so easy............but there's always those who have to make it complex.

Current avatar=Kandy Kane

I'm done with it. Had my say, don't care who agrees or disagrees. I will not apologize for any if it.
    KellyDarlin 281-387-0025

RATES FOR MY TIME
    CARDATE QV 120/BNG 100

NCNS FEE $50

Ho hum...what's complex about defending someone you care about? And there's always those who have to chime some smart ass comment to keep the fire burning! Sigh and simultaneously laughing at the elementary attempt to be sarcastic! Boring
    KellyDarlin 281-387-0025

RATES FOR MY TIME
    CARDATE QV 120/BNG 100

NCNS FEE $50

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Before this thread goes any further off the rails... Do ...

All herein and those merely looking in (and those popping popcorn) need reminders that

1) there are few if any "secrets" on the internet nor in the hobbyverse nor for very long in the oh2 community

2) management is constantly reminded

-- both by posts and

-- by pointed plaintive cries from members who have the privilege of enjoying (or misusing!) private forum access

3) to ^^^ which there are two possible solutions!

A) close the private forums

B) institute severe hurdles for verified members to be granted initial access and limited duration thereof.

Management has taken the above under advisement.

Closed.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

I will also add...

It is never a good idea to have someone other than yourself advertise for you. As you have seen for yourself, it is not a good business decision.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial