Thread: Young Newbie

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Young Newbie

Hello OH2! I'm definitely on the younger side, anyone else here that's been doing this from a younger age? I'm in my mid 20s right now. How do the companions feel about guys on the younger side? I see some "NBA" abbreviations, I assume that means "No Boys Allowed", what age would be their cut off?

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Howdy. Welcome to the site mate.

anyone else here that's been doing this from a younger age? I'm in my mid 20s right now.
    Since you asked. It came easy. Always free!
    With so much pussy out there any young buck worth his salt should have no problem meeting ladies.
    Enjoy!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2. I think you may need this:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...s-acronym-list
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Welcome aboard OH2. I think you may need this:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...s-acronym-list
    Awesome thank you. I've been lurking for a couple weeks and have done my own research on the acronyms, but NBA is interesting since most people just list as "No AA" instead.

@casa-nova Haha too hard to find it for free right now for me. Dating apps have been bone dry honestly, and sadly I don't follow Rule 1.

I can't even imagine having to buy pussy while in your 20s or 30s. Good luck to you

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
    I can't even imagine having to buy pussy while in your 20s or 30s. Good luck to you
    Did you consider the OP is not renting it as a necessity but rather as a convenience like myself? This is the WW, cut the newbie some slack bone.

Welcome Hunter,

I’m sure the lady’s don’t mind the age. Get in with the lady’s that take newbie, make sure they will vouch for you (reference)
    This is a great place, have fun and be safe.

Do some research on the lady’s.
    Always think with the head on your shoulder.

I did...I wished him good luck!

Verified Hobbyist BCD ZeroTheHero's Avatar
    Damn you young to be hobbying. But dating these days suck for you guys. Welcome to OH2