Thread: Luv thy lingam let me worship your masculinity Baton Rouge 🥃❤️💋🙏🏾🍷

Luv thy lingam let me worship your masculinity Baton Rouge 🥃❤️💋🙏🏾🍷

According to the Taoist philosophy the lingam possesses reflex points (similar to the feet or ears) which, when properly stimulated, have an effect on the whole organ. This allows the massage to take on healing as well as lustfull aspects. Over 25 different holds, which build on each other, as well as dispersing the energy to the whole body with strokes and massage lead to a wave-like experience of lust. Many men have unfortunately never experienced feelings of such intensity. The sexual energy is dispersed to the last pore all over the body and then built on. In this way the man can experience the orgasm with his whole body, opening whole new dimensions of lust. The effect can last for a long time.
    Our lingam massage is not only the sacred high point of our Tantra Massage, it is embedded in every sequence of the massage ritual – from the beginning on. Through this massage the whole body is filled with energy, like through a charger. The orgasm is therefore of a much higher quality than one normally experiences. You can imagine it like waves, rising in bigger and smaller surges, spreading endlessly out. These waves take up more and more space until suddenly a smaller wave becomes a stormy ocean, almost robbing you of your head. It is like a catapault into being: the seperation from reality – the present – is eliminated, the thinker becomes still. Tantra has begun. $225

I’m Goddess Amber welcoming you to Tantric therapies
    Verification is a must, all races welcome age 30-

Tantricamber-hlr.com
    Attached Images Attached Images