Thread: AnalisRose: A Three Hour Tour

Verified Hobbyist BCD

AnalisRose: A Three Hour Tour

Companion's Handle: AnalisRose
    Date of Visit: 10/12/21
    Preferred Method of Contact: P411 then Phone
    Phone Number: After Screening
    Email Address: Analisvip@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?126788-AnalisRose
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Convo, GFE/PSE, Dirty Talk!, IOP!, DFK, DATY, FIV, BBBJ, DT, FF, BLS, Mish(+Side), K9(Standing+Kneeling), CIM
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 3 Hours
    Donation: 550 (RS)
    Approximate age of Companion: 20s
    Hair Color and Length: Long, wavy, black
    Smoking Status: Unknown
    Ethnic/Racial background: Greek/Colombian Mix
    Companion Description: A gorgeous face with a sweet smile. Soft caramel skin and a plump booty. Tatted including on the face (may be a turnoff for some)
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES!

Public comments:
    I first heard a little of Analis debut from my regular, Kalani. I've always had phenomenal time with her and her circle, so I like to keep my eyes open for reliable girls to add to my rotation. After she posted on WW, I sent her a request through P411. Response came back within the hour and we were able to set an appointment without a hitch. Arrived at the incall location and made my way to her room. There I was greeted by a caramel beauty with a radiant smile wear a red one-piece.....

Analise is a passionate, sensual girl who AIMS to please. Able to carry an intelligent conversation and maintain a fun atmosphere throughout the session. Her IOP is on point to such a degree that it's indistinguishable. I look forward to seeing her more in the future.

Side Notes: I decided on the 3 Hour go because damn if those rate weren't great. Generally, go for 90-120 minute sessions so it worked out for me.

She is tatted, which does include one on the left side of her face. I know some hobbyist will find this a turn-off. I assure you, she is a sweet girl was a class act the entire session.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Saw Analis today. She is all that JL speaks and then some. Absolutely beautiful young woman and easy to talk with. Has dimples with her smile. Loves the head game; seems like she could do it all day. Wouldn’t say tattoo is on her face, but it is on her neck and climbs to her ear. She is worth a visit for sure. Said she is here through the 24th.
    GFE Enthusiast
    P411 Verified
    Like Mine Well Done

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    How's her English?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by ritter View Post
    How's her English?
    Perfect English. She's from up north. No ghetto vernacular if that what your worried about.