Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lauren Loveleigh: Worst experience EVER and Dangerous

Ever watched one of those scary horror movies where you catch yourself yelling at the screen to the characters for them to look out, to get out, etc.? That was me reading this review, lol.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    sorry for your loss bro and thanks for sharing, this gonna help a lot of newbies in this hobby.
    Btw a >60yo woman needs to pay me to have sex with her, not the other way around🤣

Verified Hobbyist BCD RailroadDog73's Avatar
    Jumping in on this one, I've had 20+ visits with Lauren, I have a special rate with this lady that we agreed upon, out of all these visits I've had with her, she's been late 3x by 5-10min, first visit she's was a lil buzzed and she said she came from the bar, she loves her some vodka! But pretty much I've never had a bad experience with her, few days ago she text me a pic of her and her new hot amazonian hot friend for a threesome, sorry OP for your bad experience
    Lookin' for Mature Beautiful Sexy Ladies of TEXAS

LIKES: FULL GFE/PSE/Greek (NOT A DEAL BREAKER), BODY KISSING LICKING, BLS, LFK, DFK, BBBJ, MSOG, CIM, COF, COT, COA, 69, DATY(O), FIA, FIV, MISH, K9, CG, RCG, *NOT ALL THESE LIKES ARE REQUIRED, THEY ARE JUST LIKES*
    A MUST!!! PLATFORM HIGH HEELS IN BED!

I've always liked those kind of high heels too you know,
    No no no! don't take 'em off, leave 'em on
    Yeah, that's it, a little more to the right
    -David Lee Roth

Verified Hobbyist BCD Midnite312004's Avatar
    4 bills ? No
    So many lovelies and so little time! Damn shame is what it is!

P411 verified
    Twitter- midnite312004

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RailroadDog73 View Post
    Jumping in on this one, I've had 20+ visits with Lauren, I have a special rate with this lady that we agreed upon, out of all these visits I've had with her, she's been late 3x by 5-10min, first visit she's was a lil buzzed and she said she came from the bar, she loves her some vodka!
    20+???!!! I met her once...she was late but definitely NOT managed. She is a bit eccentric but if her story is true it is understandable.

It is unfortunate OP had a bad experience, and she is certainly not 40, but it strikes me this was a one-off bad session. She is a stacked mature lady, and if that is what you seek you could do a lot worse.

RailroadDog73 I say the following with much respect

I dont disagree you have a good relationship with this provider. She even likes you enough to give you a "special rate" I wrote a review on my experience as a new client. I assume that you have let her know who you are on this review board so she will go above and beyond for you. It even sounds like she gives you special treatment like 3somes. I dont expect to recieve your level of service as a new client but I also dont expect the polar opposite. I was a new client and she assumed there would not be any consequences for her actions.(Wrongfuly so) If your experiences with her differ I would invite you to write a detailed account (as I have) so everyone can know what they can expect from her. Even some extras that everyone else isnt getting. We are here to help each other out. Sounds like she bends over backwards for you while everyone else gets the short end of the stick. Unfortnitely for me, I did do a quick search on her, posthumously and nothing I have said is a new issue. With the exception of the management issue. I ask in an honently good faith and unaccusatory manner. Do you know anything about this? I see you are very active on here. I would like to invite you once again write a detailed account of your experience(s) with her. That why everyone knows what they are missing out on.

Once I do say this with all do respect

Ben Rhimene

I literally went in with the same additude thats why it was such a surprise to me. Never expected it from an older lady its usually the 20 something skinny tattoo small tit ones you have to worry about. She is on paper as far away from that as you can get.

Ben Rhimene

The experience you got was what I was expecting for 2 bills. Did she do less the 4 bills for you.

Yeah that's a about right, 20+ visits since our first time, she was a bit tipsy as she just came from the bar, she had these black leather pants that laced up on the sides with black lacey pump heels black leather vest top with lacey under top, looking like a rocker chick, anyways our session was great 3 bills, I popped twice, CIM, she has the vibration moan technique she does I popped with in minutes, laid in bed with a light massage then I was ready again, popped in K9 with suit on, ever since then I see her when I can, I pay half of the original 3 bills now, I still get an hour with her, she has been late to several sessions, one was about 10-15 minutes late another about 30, now she has this lady friend that's way taller than Lauren huge rack and they both wanna get with me, as for Lauren our sessions are great no issues other than those late arrivals, that's about it, may see her this Monday, once again OP I'm sorry you went through that with her

LIKES: FULL GFE/PSE/Greek (NOT A DEAL BREAKER), BODY KISSING LICKING, BLS, LFK, DFK, BBBJ, MSOG, CIM, COF, COT, COA, 69, DATY(O), FIA, FIV, MISH, K9, CG, RCG, *NOT ALL THESE LIKES ARE REQUIRED, THEY ARE JUST LIKES*

-David Lee Roth

That's an unfortunate experience OP.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Can't believe this old lady has white knights, lol! Smh....
    US Army Vet
    I'm a clean DD free and fully vaccinated gentleman. Here for fun and good times!
    Over 30 reviews posted on Eccie and Oh2 of established providers.
    ATTENTION! I do not see BSC Republican providers. Do not contact me. Thank you!

TRUMP LOST!
    #Peace #HobbySafe

:

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    I didn't see any WK posts. A few of us have had a better experience than OP, and we also pointed out her tardiness, etc. And nobody was dismissive of OP or his experience.

If that sort of behavior rises to WK status then every guy on here is one, because we have all experienced YMMV sessions or off days by providers.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    If she’s so great RD and you have seen her so many times then why not ONE single review on her by you.

Bird74, sorry if I don't do reviews as much, I use my phone when I'm on here, and the Rev gremlins not so kind with my phone, sorry Sir, but she's my cup of tea, and that's what I like, older mature stacked ladies, she does what I like, sorry if I don't do reviews B74, but like I said earlier, never really had a problem with her other than being late a few times and a lil bit drunk on our first encounter, PM e if you want

-David Lee Roth

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast