Thread: D & T, Daisy

Verified Hobbyist BCD

D & T, Daisy

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: D & T, Daisy
    Date of Visit: 10/01/2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: walk in
    Phone Number: 512-468-9663
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://adultsearch.com/texas/austin.../d-t-spa/37075
    City, State: Austin, Texas
    Type of Visit: infall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? walk in, so yes
    Activities: FBSM both ways, SE, NE, DATY, HJ
    Length of Visit: one hour
    Donation: 70 + 140
    Approximate age of Companion: 30
    Hair Color and Length: black
    Smoking Status: non smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
    Companion Description: slightly larger than average AMP provider, but cute as hell
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? met
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes, with reservations

Public comments:
    Cute and sassy in a one piece dress.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD kamisearch's Avatar
    Glad you had fun.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

210 wow

With no fs. That place went way up. I was there a year or so back and 140 got me all that. And then some. Even Russianed a few of them. Holy smokes they went up. Last time i went she wanted to haggle over l1, so i took them out the rotation.
    More power to you if you like that price. Better options elsewhere though for that price. Thanks for the Intel though.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    last couple of times I went there it was 70 base for the hour, and I offered 60 for the finish but was told "100, I take off" which usually ends in DATY, so I'll go for the 100. But there was a girl who wanted a lot more. I don't recall her name, but I also paused D&T for a while after seeing her.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    210 for a non-FS.. that's insane. I tried going there yesterday but they turned me away because they were too busy. Guess it worked out in my favor then

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Yeah when i was hungry

That donation for daty was fine. But once I found out I could get the returned favor for the same I haven't been back. If Apple ever came back I would go. She was a perfect 10. But this was years ago. Damn got excited thinking about her. Time to go punish someone elses cat to stop thinking about her. Happy hunting everyone

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I gave up on D&T this summer and got really annoyed after three back to back expensive/bad trips. Refusing to give me a full hour x 2 and then in general just a sudden crazy amounts of upcharging for what is really subpar service. Prior to that it was my favorite place even though I thought it was a little limited.

Kinda nervous about AMPs right now though. They're really convenient sometimes though.