Thread: I miss Xena and Chanel Lane

Registered Male (Not Verified)

I miss Xena and Chanel Lane

Thats it really. I liked them. They were both very njce looking. Easy to set up. I have been trying for a few days to schedule with Naomi and cant get a time. I got a message "hey im availible all week this week" but still cant get a time set up. Even at that cant find 2 like Xena and Chanel. Hmmmm (sad face).

Verified Hobbyist BCD Okccannon's Avatar
    Keep trying with Naomi. She's new and a little inexperienced, but she looks really good.... Much better than her pics. FYI, Her 10th/Macarthur incall is in a shady apt complex. I did not feel comfortable there at all. I only see her when she is at the hotel at I40/Rockwell.

Every ad i see is 10th and Macarther

Verified Hobbyist BCD Redd Rozay's Avatar
    I bet THEIR PIMP is missing them Too!!!
    SHARING IS CARING

THE GAWDFAWKER

IF YOU STAY READY.... You Don’t Have To Get Ready!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Wonder how that saga is going?

I never knew what happened there.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by MustangMonkey View Post
    I never knew what happened there.
    Re: Naomi
    She is friends with Vicki and that's probably the best way to contact her. If you have premium on E, then read comments to Vicki's latest review on there.
    Re: Xena, Chanel Lane, etc. (there were 5 or 6 others)
    Their "manager" definitely had a talent for finding young & attractive women that needed some assistance, some were even on sugar daddy sites, etc. And, he knows about technology and how to avoid detection from his control room loaded with computer gear.
    It took LE over 5 years to build a rock solid case, that a grand jury would approve the surveillance needed, and the testimony of several of his victims. Those providers must have felt victimized because none have tried to work in OKC after he was arrested, and he is probably still in lockup due to a multi-million dollar bail set. All the details can be found online, start with john.tv, if interested, include Choctaw in search

Oh wow. I knew they stoooed but didkt know all that. Holy crap thats crazy. Thanks for sharing where to find the story.

Woah. Yea so turns out Snow Princess went to my gym. She got a bf tho so I thought that's why she got out. Always seemed like she avtually lived at that place their pimp bought for them lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lespaulmankc's Avatar
    There are actually 10 counts against him dating back to 2014. The ladies who have disappeared will likely be testifying against him. I wonder if Carrie Farmer is one of them. Luckily she learned his racket early on and was able to break free of him. She was a very sweet young lady. I hope she is doing well.

He appears to have another court date on Wednesday.
    Fucking Oklahoma 60 Minutes At A Time.