Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Unreliable providers.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Thank you for the info, OP. Scratching her off my list. Too bad.

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jnemo4 View Post
    I

Yes she did but no apt number just the street address. I also got a quick I’m sorry from her an hour after I started this post.
    Oh well then yea it’s a NCNS that sucks sorry!
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rhimene View Post
    I put value on my time...not getting set up, robbed, or an STI are table stakes. But you see who you want to see...
    Exactly what upsets me is the lost of time and the fact that it is so simple to avoid. When I have to cancel, I always have the courtesy of doing so by calling and excusing myself. Not to mention that I drove for an hour two times and waisted a lot gas doing so. I don’t get robbed by the way, because I am very observant and always keep my head in a swivel, and I don’t let jr take the lead until I have cleared the area.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorthy Monroe View Post
    Oh well then yea it’s a NCNS that sucks sorry!
    Thank you Dorthy. I know this wouldn’t have happened with you? Right? Maybe I should have set an appointment with you.
    Last edited by jnemo4; 10-11-2021 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Misspelled

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Thank you Dorthy. I know this wouldn’t have happened with you? Right? Maybe I should have set an appointment with you.
    Maybe you should have
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Dorthy Monroe View Post
    Maybe you should have
    Next time it will be you babe.

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar

Next time it will be you babe.
    There you have it. What one won't, another one most surely will
    For new hobbyists, look at the link below for an example of a well written review. Remember you are not able to see his ROS. However, you're able to fill in one on your own reviews.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rainy-day-play

If you run into the review gremlin, click on the link below for the template:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ns-workarounds

For all new members joining the site check out the information on the link below:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!

I have been in the hobby for about 4 years and have found many unreliable providers mostly in the old Craigslist days. I have had better luck when I found OH2 and eccie but once in a while I still run into a bad provider. I finally got P411 and thought those days are over. Then I met AnnyColombian and she showed me that there are unreliable providers even in P411. I just came from a second appointment that was a reschedule of an appointment back in July. Once again she ghosted me with no respect for my time and the effort to set up an appointment well in advance. If you are planning to see her I highly recommend you look elsewhere. She is obviously a waist of time and money.
    OP, I sympathize with your particular incident and I'm sorry that happened. And you should have reported it like you have thus far. Still, I think you cast your net a little wide here with the thread subject title and instead should have chosen a more directed or specific NCNS title including her handle.

I say that b/c many women will take offense immediately as it sounds like a more general disapproval toward "providers". Even myself when I first saw the thread title I thought it was a general discussion about unreliability of providers; not a specific incident you experienced. IJS.

There will always be NCNS in this business. My personal opinion is that people shouldn't get quite so bent out of shape. Like someone said earlier, [paraphrasing] "hey at least you didn't get robbed, or something worse, and now you can just go masturbate and save some cash....".

Granted, I think either side has a right to be upset if there were extreme circumstances. Such as either party drove a very long way. Or one of you took multiple hours planning it, making yourself available, cancelling other things, communicating back/forth throughout the day.... In those cases, yes, either party has a right to be a little upset IMHO.

Shit does happen. Stuff comes up. Cars breakdown, flat tires.... Various emergencies such as work or family can come up. And a plethora of others; so it truly might be unavoidable.

The best policy when these things happen, for either party, is to try their damnedest to call, or leave a text, or a voicemail explaining the situation & apologizing sincerely. In extreme situations, possibly even offering to make it up in some way with an added donation next time, or a discount to the next session, depending which side of the equation they're on.

However, yea, under no circumstances should either party "ghost" the other. You can avoid burning a lot of bridges, and many potential problems, if you always remember to be nice, respectful, and treat the other party (man or woman it doesn't matter) as you would like to be treated.
    -MG

Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    OP, I sympathize with your particular incident and I'm sorry that happened. And you should have reported it like you have thus far. Still, I think you cast your net a little wide here with the thread subject title and instead should have chosen a more directed or specific NCNS title including her handle.

I say that b/c many women will take offense immediately as it sounds like a more general disapproval toward "providers". Even myself when I first saw the thread title I thought it was a general discussion about unreliability of providers; not a specific incident you experienced. IJS.

There will always be NCNS in this business. My personal opinion is that people shouldn't get quite so bent out of shape. Like someone said earlier, [paraphrasing] "hey at least you didn't get robbed, or something worse, and now you can just go masturbate and save some cash....".

Granted, I think either side has a right to be upset if there were extreme circumstances. Such as either party drove a very long way. Or one of you took multiple hours planning it, making yourself available, cancelling other things, communicating back/forth throughout the day.... In those cases, yes, either party has a right to be a little upset IMHO.

Shit does happen. Stuff comes up. Cars breakdown, flat tires.... Various emergencies such as work or family can come up. And a plethora of others; so it truly might be unavoidable.

The best policy when these things happen, for either party, is to try their damnedest to call, or leave a text, or a voicemail explaining the situation & apologizing sincerely. In extreme situations, possibly even offering to make it up in some way with an added donation next time, or a discount to the next session, depending which side of the equation they're on.

However, yea, under no circumstances should either party "ghost" the other. You can avoid burning a lot of bridges, and many potential problems, if you always remember to be nice, respectful, and treat the other party (man or woman it doesn't matter) as you would like to be treated.
    I know what you are saying but it is meant as a message for all providers that do this constantly, and I have met more than my fair share. I do know most providers have other lives and are human and make mistakes but a simple message and two minutes of their lives are all it would have taken to avoid this post. As for offending any providers, I know some will be offended because they will see themselves in here. And if they do, they are probably providers I wouldn’t want to see anyway, therefore saving me the time and money of scheduling with another provider that is going to ghost me. I have also read enough ads about guys canceling at the last minute on them, so I know they get just as mad at us and usually ask for a rescheduling fee, or they simply block you. Yet not one of us has a rescheduling fee on our profile, mainly because we are the clients and they are the providers and because they won’t pay it anyway. Lol But because we are the clients they need to know we need the same considerations that they ask for and they need to treat us with the respect that they ask for, and not as just a wallet with legs.
    Last edited by jnemo4; 10-13-2021 at 12:45 AM.

I have been in the hobby for about 4 years and have found many unreliable providers mostly in the old Craigslist days. I have had better luck when I found OH2 and eccie but once in a while I still run into a bad provider. I finally got P411 and thought those days are over. Then I met AnnyColombian and she showed me that there are unreliable providers even in P411. I just came from a second appointment that was a reschedule of an appointment back in July. Once again she ghosted me with no respect for my time and the effort to set up an appointment well in advance. If you are planning to see her I highly recommend you look elsewhere. She is obviously a waist of time and money.
    So sorry it happened to you my brother
    For me, it was totally a different experience, I saw her today she was a totally accommodating girl I saw her post a available now on p411 I sent her a pm there following a text her tcb skills where good and had a lot fun with her I will post a review when I get a chance

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT CXOMMUNITY RULES!
    That totally sucks��.. Seriously. She should contact you & offer you some type of discount or make up Session if she completely forgot . It's always good to text the day of meeting early to remind the provider " Hey! Seeing you today at 2:00? And that way there is plenty of time for her to say oh no! Or here's your deposit back my bad I just remembered I have an appointment at my Doctors?
    or something similar.
    If she respects her clients & reputation as a Provider here I'm confident she will contact you with a fair reason why she was not able to meet you & make it up to you.
    Most Providers that are not " fly by night" will strive in making sure every Hobbyist leaves with a Happy need to see them again feeling not stress.
    On a brighter note it appears Jqueloco had a blast too!
    I'm sure she just forgot or had a session before hand that
    Maybe left her totally in love or in lust you guys do that to us & we do have to sometimes slap water on our faces to remind ourselves "Stop! he was just a client"

So sorry to hear about your inconvenience, and I'm confident she prolly just got super busy & forgot and it was nothing personal & surely after she reads this if she even reads COED she will contact you .

Not all providers read COED. They simply utilize the board for screening & ad placement.

Wishing you joy & hoping she makes it up to you

Hugs
    ��

Verified Companion Companion AnnyColombian's Avatar

Thumbs up

Hi everyone I did not answer before because I did not think it was necessary, however I see that many people took the trouble to answer about what happened. Criticizing, commenting and speculating is easy but it is better to speak with evidence, if it were true what jnemo says someone could respond supporting his review of me and it is not like that. I had already read about clients who gave negative opinions about girls without reason and I did not think it would happen to me, I do not know this person, he has only written to me 2 times. The first time I had an emergency and I asked for the respective apology, we are human and sudden things can happen but the second time he contacted me by email and asked him to do it by SMS, he made it clear that he could not text and the last thing he wrote was " ok ", he never received my message but the day before the appointment in the morning he wrote to confirm and I did not confirm the appointment (I was not working), several days have passed since the day he wrote to me and the appointment, I just didn't I was in town, in the screenshots you can see that I did not confirm the appointment. Now you say that you are going to continue writing badly about me in new threads...
    Look like u r very upset and i dont see a justifiable reason
    , to much drama!
    In my case when someone asks me about you, I would not recommend you even if you appear as verified , I hope it has been clear, because my first language is Spanish
    Thank you

personal communications images removed by ck1942
    Last edited by AnnyColombian; 10-25-2021 at 06:43 AM. Reason: Bad typing
    Hola papi
    My aspirations are to nurture and build a trusting organic friendship we can explore for years . i enjoy putting together moments that turn into last memories. I like have. A great time laugh to eat, im here for short time, Colombiana
    Contact is
    Snapchat Anny_co2019 , west of the city 💋
    Instagram Anny_co2020
    Your P411 url is: https://www.preferred411.com/P357752

And now we have both sides and it's starting to make sense. Thank you Anny

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Both sides have had their say, and the enclosed personal communications are herewith removed as not allowed in this forum.

Closed.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2