Thread: lexilyxsatx: Lexi - th coolest girl I've met

Verified Hobbyist BCD

lexilyxsatx: Lexi - th coolest girl I've met

Companion's Handle: lexilyxsatx
    Date of Visit: Oct '21
    Preferred Method of Contact: text
    Phone Number: 612-360-6900
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?94671-lexilyxsatx
    City, State: Austines, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: lfk, dfk, nipple licking/sucking/bbbj, mish, k9, surfboard
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Hour
    Donation: $$$
    Approximate age of Companion: late 20's early 30's
    Hair Color and Length: blond, past the shoulders
    Smoking Status: could not tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: white
    Companion Description: long sandy blond hair, guessing 5'6", very slim but not skinny
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
    Happened to see Lexi's ad shortly after she posted so I reached out immediately and received a prompt response. We set up a meeting which occurred on time. I was very pleasantly surprised when I met her because she's quite cute and has a ridiculously athletic body for not exercising(she's got some amazing genes). She was super easy to talk with and very easy going. I thoroughly enjoyed my visit and would highly recommend her.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by herecumsdaddy; 10-09-2021 at 04:11 PM. Reason: added info

Verified Hobbyist BCD

I concur

She is a lot of fun, her throat action was ps quality. Almost threw my whole plan off when she got going. One of my best visits in the time I've been hobbying. Top three for sure. I lost her number. Thanks. I'll be doubling down this time. She's a freaking rabid rabbit in the sack. Eat your wheaties before you go. I know I will be.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    I agree to. If you are looking for a blonde spinner, she’s an excellent choice.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Thanks to you gentlemen for your comments. I have never heard of her. Sounds fun but I wish there were some pics of her.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar

Doc, this is the best I could find.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

It’s been 7 months since I saw her, but all 4 visits were great.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD nothingtolose's Avatar
    Very sweet girl!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Pics are accurate and she is a firecracker BCD. Availability is hit or miss but she’s always been responsive if available. I plan to repeat again.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Yeo

She is very hit or miss...