Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Galactic cap

Verified Companion Companion Italia DiBella's Avatar
    In The Illusion Of Reality♡Nacogdoches TX+ Areas
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryC View Post
    Any one try these?
    https://www.galacticcap.com/
    As providers who would give it a try or not?
    Risk versus reward?
    It reminds me of a bigger biore strip with a hole
    Removing it? Ouch
    💋"I'm Energy In The Simulation"~ I.D.

"Selectively Entertaining"~ I.D.

"I Vibrate On A Unique Frequency"

"Oh You Want A Special?, I Got A 38 Special For You" ~ I.D. / Inside Joke🤭

Getting My Ass Beat By My Trainer😆 Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com
    Any one try these?
    https://www.galacticcap.com/
    As providers who would give it a try or not?
    Risk versus reward?
    Personally, I will never go for this.

Why don't you try it with your ATF sweetie? Ya neva know until ya try

Have a great day and Happy Hobbying!
    Last edited by Alyssa XOXO; 10-10-2021 at 11:54 AM.
    I Am ALWAYS LEANER Than My Pics Portray/NO PHOTOSHOP/NEWBIE FRIENDLY
    Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com
    CHECK OUT ALL of MY REVIEWS On ECCIE https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2828586
    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2827795

Hispanic/Native American/Filipino 34E-25-35/120lbs/5'5 TRULY Athletic/Lean/Tight Firm Obliques
    *NAME
    *LINE OF OCCUPATION
    NBA/REPUBLICAN/BLUE LIVES MATTER
    $225HR/$300 90MIN/$400 2HR
    http://www.preferred411.com/P122770

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rhimene View Post
    $15 for 2 of them. Very detailed waiver as to fact it doesn't prevent transmission of disease. The "how/when to remove" instructions made me cringe...

OP, just what about this product do find appealing versus existing options?
    I think if both Provider and Client do a quick HIV test from CVS and regular 3 week blood testing and monthly urinalysis no worries on STDs. For me I've only ever had one Provider twerking so great I could cum in a condum. Usually I go the hour or 2 pleasing the Provider but have to be finished myself with BBBJ. Unfortunately since birth I've had peripheral neuropathy so have pressure feeling but very little skin sensations. An option for me to BBFS is testing and possibly this since not into producing a client baby.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    I think if both Provider and Client do a quick HIV test from CVS and regular 3 week blood testing and monthly urinalysis no worries on STDs.
    Hmmmm. I suspect the ladies have opinions on that approach.

I am not in a relationship so I don't have to worry about alibis for the lost time, $, such a regiment would entail. It adds an extra layer of deception related to the hobby for many. I will say that I have met some fantastic ladies here but rather than deal with that sort of sharing of info etc I will stick with Skyns.

Best of luck.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post
    Personally, I will never go for this.

Why don't you try it with your ATF sweetie? Ya neva know until ya try

Have a great day and Happy Hobbying!
    Thanks for your comments.
    True thoughts and respect your decision. You're my Hispanic/Native American/Filipino ATF. I hope you have an awesome week.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    honestly, i wouldn't try it. it looks terrible and tons of work. you have to put it on when its completely dry. So, i enjoy sessions to be natural and not like planned activities. So what happened if things happen before putting it on to cause it not to be completely dry and it slips because it wasn't dry when it was put on. it doesn't sound like they have much consideration for uncircumcision as well because they simply pretty much just said just stay hard and pull your skin completely back the whole time. it be aight. the application is a adhesive that tapes over a lot of the penis as well while having more skins expose alot of it is still cover so i don't imagine it feeling that much different from a regular condom. And taking it off just sound like a hassle and might be painful aswell. They also do not mention how much cant it hold since one way of removing it, is pee-ing until it pops? so what if someone has a very big orgasm and it pops? Too many concerning factor. And not FDA approve.

The STD thing is also an issue.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Panda9184 View Post
    honestly, i wouldn't try it. it looks terrible and tons of work. you have to put it on when its completely dry. So, i enjoy sessions to be natural and not like planned activities. So what happened if things happen before putting it on to cause it not to be completely dry and it slips because it wasn't dry when it was put on. it doesn't sound like they have much consideration for uncircumcision as well because they simply pretty much just said just stay hard and pull your skin completely back the whole time. it be aight. the application is a adhesive that tapes over a lot of the penis as well while having more skins expose alot of it is still cover so i don't imagine it feeling that much different from a regular condom. And taking it off just sound like a hassle and might be painful aswell. They also do not mention how much cant it hold since one way of removing it, is pee-ing until it pops? so what if someone has a very big orgasm and it pops? Too many concerning factor. And not FDA approve.

The STD thing is also an issue.
    Thanks for your opinion. I think this will be great for couples. On the STDS I mentioned testing but also always before DATY look for vagina warts and confirm no herpes too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2