Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Southern Charm New to the community

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Southern Charm New to the community

Hello I’m Kori. A sexy curvy charm that’s new to the community. I’m glad a friend referred me to this reputable site because it’s been a jungle out there dealing with other sites. I reside in Houston, Texas and love to connect with men who enjoys pleasure & every curve of my soft & thick body. May you all help me navigate through the site so I can become verified member & play in the community. Thank you
    Very elite & private sexy curvy woman looking to please & cum. I’m naturally thick & soft with a charming personality. Let’s connect so I can bounce this soft round ass on your glory while you watch it move up and down like a raging sea. I promise you will enjoy every second. Hold on to my small waist or grasp my ass cheeks and let’s make majic.

150 hh
    300 hr

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome dear. Please send pics and menu and perhaps we can visit soon.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by aspdman View Post
    Welcome dear. Please send pics and menu and perhaps we can visit soon.
    +1 on the pics/menu. Plus, if you let us know who referred you that could help us feel more comfortable.

Southern Charm New to the community

Hello I’m Kori. A sexy curvy charm that’s new to the community. I’m glad a friend referred me to this reputable site because it’s been a jungle out there dealing with other sites. I reside in Houston, Texas and love to connect with men who enjoys pleasure & every curve of my soft & thick body. May you all help me navigate through the site so I can become verified member & play in the community. Thank you
    Very elite & private sexy curvy woman looking to please & cum. I’m naturally thick & soft with a charming personality. Let’s connect so I can bounce this soft round ass on your glory while you watch it move up and down like a raging sea. I promise you will enjoy every second. Hold on to my small waist or grasp my ass cheeks and let’s make majic.

150 hh
    300 hr

Attachment 957419

BJ
    Anal
    No GFE
    150 hh
    300 hr

Terrancej320 Referred me

150 hh
    300 hr

Attachment 957423Attachment 957426

BJ
    Anal
    No GFE
    150 hh
    300 hr

Terrancej320 Referred me

150 hh
    300 hr

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You're only allowed one WW thread...welcome aboard!!

Another thread of the same topic merged with this one. Only one introduction thread is allowed in the Welcome Wagon forums. You must become verified in order to post ads on a regular basis. The following will be of interest to you.

WHERE TO START! Companion Candidates
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

[QUOTE=Kori21;1193762]Attachment 957423

BJ
    Anal
    No GFE
    150 hh
    300 hr

150 hh
    300 hr

[QUOTE=Kori21;1193758]
    BJ
    Anal
    No GFE
    150 hh
    300 hr

150 hh
    300 hr

BJ
    Anal
    No GFE
    150 hh
    300 hr

150 hh
    300 hr

BJ
    No GFE
    150 hh
    300 hr

150 hh
    300 hr

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I think you got your point across with one menu post in your thread...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    No GFE -- that's not good...

I was trying to edit post & it kept reposting the same post. I also tried to delete the repetitive post but there was not a delete option.

150 hh
    300 hr

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast